63.

Adonis

Y/N was just laying in the bed on her phone reading something. I finally went over to her side and got on my knees next to her. Y/N's eyes just went away from her phone and landed on me as I tried grabbing her hand but she looked at me weird before laughing. "You ain't talk to me the whole ride back home now you want some attention?" Y/N asked as I chuckled. "I was just thinking about us and our baby" I said excitedly kissing her stomach as she giggled placing her phone down. "I'm sure you was" she said as I kissed her belly again making her laugh some.

 "I'm sure you was" she said as I kissed her belly again making her laugh some

"If you don't quit tickling me with that fake beard" she dissed. "See, now your momma got jokes" I said to her belly as Y/N smiled rubbing my waves in the direction they were going. "Sing for us" I suggested as Y/N looked at me "you for real right now D?" She asked as we shared a laugh. "Yeah" I honestly said. "No you make me nervous" she joked as I chuckled. "So you can sing for the world but can't sing for me and the baby" I joked as she smiled. "Yeah because you make me nervous" she reiterated looking up at the ceiling as I chuckled kissing her stomach once again. "Besides the baby can't hear anything right now and I don't even have a been my right now so stop the kisses" she instructed as I chuckled continuing to kiss her stomach.

"Don't think I'm going to be waddling around here, swole feet and all making sandwiches either" she added as I chuckled. "You heard that" I started off to her stomach. "No singing and no sandwiches" I said making Y/N giggle and smile down at me as we shared a smile.

 "No singing and no sandwiches" I said making Y/N giggle and smile down at me as we shared a smile

"What you thinking about?" I asked as she shook her head. "I got a LOT of things on my mind right now" she admitted looking back at the ceiling. "Like what?" I asked continuing to look up at her. "This baby" she answered and sighed "I just want it to be okay" she said finally looking back down at me. "Nothing's going to happen the baby" I assured. "Mary-Anne called the baby a rainbow baby" I brought up as Y/N giggled "why did she name it that?" Y/N curiously asked. "Apparently that's the baby that comes after someone miscarried" I said. "So this is our rainbow baby" I started off "he or she will be healthy, have all ten fingers and toes, beautiful chocolate skin like their mother" I listed as she smiled. I kissed her stomach one more time then got up placing a kiss on her lips.

"Mmm" she hummed pulling her lips from mine "I'm craving ice" she admitted. "Like ice out of the freezer?" I asked as she nodded. I stood up and took my shirt off tossing it into my
hamper that was in the closet. "How was the talk with you and Mary-Anne?" Y/N asked. " I told my mother my decision to take the fight" I said as Y/N just looked at me and sat up some. "You're still taking the fight?" Y/N questioned. "Yeah" I answered changing into a pair of sweats. "Mmm" Y/N said nodding her head some as I got in on my side of the bed.
"I'm going to be straight, I'm going up to dukes in the morning to see if he'll train me, I don't need rocky" I assured her as she nodded. "Okay. Well just be careful D" she said as I just looked over her and placed my lips on hers. "Let me get this out of the way and it's strictly about our family after" I assured as she simply nodded.

Y/N got under the covers and turned on her side "Good night" she said as I got under the covers and wrapped an arm around her waist. "Don't be like that baby" I said placing a kiss on her cheek. "Don't tell me how to be Adonis" she said shrugging me off as I just sat back and looked at the back of her head. "Good night" Y/N simply said. "We not going to bed like this" I started off as she kept her back towards me. "Do you even care?" She asked "about what?" I questioned "do you care that you have a fiancé and a baby on the way?" She asked looking over at me. "Yes I care, family and my career are two separate things don't make my decision about you and the baby" I argued. "Adonis are you hearing yourself right now?" She asked. "You know what" she simply said sitting up to get out of the bed. "I love you but I have to let you do what you do" she said. "I can't stress over decisions a grown man is making especially now when I need to make sure this baby is okay" she explained. "So do what you feel you got to do D" she said walking out of the bed room into the living room.

"Where you going?" I questioned following after her. "I'm going to get some ice cream and watch a movie, UNBOTHERED" she simply said getting the ice cream tub out of the freezer along with some chocolate syrup. "I'm good you can go to bed" she said not paying me no attention. "It's really going to be like this until the fight?" She asked "I don't want to talk about it anymore" Y/N simply said. "Now you don't want to talk about it anymore after you brought it up" I said about to walk off but she spoke up. "Nope your answer still remains the same and all it does every time is piss me off" she shot back.

"Like I said me boxing ain't got nothing to do with what we got going on" I simply said. "It does if the father of my child isn't here" she said finally looking over at me as I looked at her. "Well at least they'll know their dad ain't never stepped down from a challenge" I said as we just looked at each other. "You're so fucking selfish" she said walking around me.

Y/N

I was washed and ready for my day as I was going to spend sometime at the studio to get my mind off this whole entire thing with Donnie and if that didn't work I was just going to stop by Mary-Anne's for advice or something because I was worried. Apparently there's a set date now for the fight which it's in July ironically the day of my birthday. So Donnie had the rest of April, May, June and a couple of days in July before the 10th to get ready for this fight. Aside from that I made my first appointment for tomorrow morning and I also found out the tidal live streamed performances where some of the hottest tidal artists was performing at is being held in august, so I had to figure out the two songs I wanted on my set list and to start preparing for that.

I convinced my team and label this morning to push the release date of my album back to later on this year because of the news of me being pregnant, my mother being sick and this whole thing with Donnie I needed breathing room because a lot of was going on. Also too I just don't feel like my album is complete to me. I also wanted to fly out and take a trip to see how my mother was doing just to make sure she was okay. I honestly had a lot on my plate right now.

I walked out into the kitchen seeing Donnie walk through the door. I got a banana and some water as he came up to me placing a kiss on my cheek. "Hey" I said "hey, where you about to go?" He asked. "To the studio" I answered "aight, be safe" he said. "Okay" I agreed. "I have my first appointment tomorrow morning" I informed before he could walk away. Donnie smiled as I smiled back. "What time?" He questioned. "Nine thirty" I answered. "Okay I should be done by then" he said as my smile faded. "You better be done because I can't change the time" I simply said. "I got you" he assured me placing a kiss on my lips as I gave in beginning to kiss him back.

Donnie pulled away some as we looked in each others eyes.
"I love you" I said "I love you too" he said as we shared a hug and I just melted in his arms. Donnie is so stubborn but I loved him to death and I know he loves me. We pulled away from our hug some as he placed his lips back on mine. I finally pulled away. "I'm making dinner tonight" he informed. "Are you?" I asked with a smile. "I am" he admitted. "Don't burn this apartment down now" I warned as he chuckled causing me to smile. "I'll see you later" I said heading down to the SUV that was waiting for me.