90.

Adonis

Y/N continued to hug me as I wrapped my arms around her tightly beginning to hug her back and I just felt tears roll down my face. "Baby" she softly repeated while rubbing my back as we continued to hold onto each other. I cried in the crook of her neck hearing her sniffle. "I'm sorry for earlier" I apologized pulling my face from out of her neck to look at her. "I should've never said that" I admitted. "I've been in a place, and" I started off as she shook her head bringing me in for another hug. "I know D" she assured rubbing the back of my neck with her thumb. "I don't mean to push you away nor do I want too" I honestly admitted pulling away to look down at her. "I know there is no other nigga it's my self esteem and I don't want to keep putting that off on you" I expressed. "Tell me how you feel Adonis" she said rubbing my cheek with her thumb. "I just want you to love me like how I love you, I'm afraid with everything going on that you're losing love for me and I'm scared because that's the last thing I want" I admitted as she wiped her tears away.

"Baby I love you just as much as you love me" she assured "you are my man. You are literally the sexiest man in my eyes" she expressed. "I've been thinking about us all day, I'm not leaving you unless a REAL reason is given to leave you" Y/N stressed. "This what we have going on isn't a reason now if you continue then yes that's a reason" she started off "but right now you're hurting and I get it baby I do" she assured me with a tear falling from her eye. "I need you to talk to me, tell me when you're not feeling like yourself and I will give you space" she assured me. "Tell me when you want some love and I'll love on you but Donnie I need you to talk to me" Y/N stressed before bringing me back into a hug.

"We got too much good to let the bad outweigh it" she assured me in my ear. "I'm not giving up on you nor us." She assured as I held onto her tightly. "I'm sorry for running from you" she apologized. "I can't run from you and want you at the same time" she admitted holding onto me tightly. "I know" I assured rubbing her back. "I love you" she expressed. "I love you too mama" I honestly said continuing to hold her.

We slowly pulled away from each other and looked at one another. "Let's go home I made you a plate to eat"she assured me before holding my hand. "Okay" I agreed as she faintly smiled and grabbed my chin some before walking over to Amara buckling her up and placing her cover over her body then another cover over her car seat. "I got her" I assured Y/N grabbing the car seat before we started making our way to the doors of the gym. Y/N took my keys from out of my sweatpants pocket as I turned out the one light that was on and walked out of the gym.

Y/N locked up and gave me back my keys. "You're okay with me D" she assured me before grabbing my chin softly and placing a kiss on my lips. She pulled away some "I'll follow you home" she said before walking over to her car and getting in.
I went over to my car placing Amara in and securing her before getting into the drivers seat and heading back to our apartment.

We made it to our apartment as Y/N unlocked the door and we walked in. "I'll take care of Amara, there's a plate made in the microwave." Y/N assured as I sat Amara's car seat on the couch. She unbuckled her and went to Amara's room while I went into the kitchen going to heat my plate up. She was such a good woman and was going to make a good wife. I don't know, do I deserve her?" I thought to myself. I went over to the sink and washed my hands then grabbed my plate once it was ready from the microwave and went to go sit down.

I started to eat as I got on my phone deciding to go on Twitter seeing Y/N was trending along with me as well. It must be something her sisters said because Y/N and I literally have been MIA from social media. "Y/N steps out to brunch with friends as her engagement ring is off" TMZ reported as I shook my head. "What that nigga Creed do?!" Someone instantly commented. "Y/N about to be on her lemonade shit" someone else tweeted but then this one tweet caught my eye.