83.

Y/N

I groaned feeling a pain in my stomach as I woke up in a hospital room. I looked around the room looking for the baby bassinet only to see balloons, flowers and a Dior gift bag sitting on the counter off to the side.

The door to the hospital room opened as I watched Adonis walk in

The door to the hospital room opened as I watched Adonis walk in. " You're finally awake"  he said walking into the room and closing the door behind himself. "Yeah, where's the baby?" I questioned. "She's in the NICU" Adonis answered. "Shit" I said to myself placing my hands over my face. "Baby girl she's okay, she looks just like you" he tried to assure me as I instantly took my hands from my face. "You seen her?!" I questioned. "Yeah" Adonis answered as I pulled the covers to the hospital bed back about to hop out but Adonis stopped me.

"Y/N get some rest" Adonis said as I just sat back in the bed and he threw the covers back over me. " I have pictures of her" Adonis brought up pulling his phone out showing me a couple of them. I couldn't help but feel like the reason she was even in the NICU was because of me. I sighed to myself and looked away from the phone before he looked at me. "What's up?" Adonis questioned. "Nothing" I simply said looking back over at the roses and balloons. "Who are those from?" I asked out of curiosity.  "Me" he answered as I looked back over at him. "Mine?" I questioned. "Yeah you want to open it?" He questioned. "Thank you but not right now" I admitted.

"Can I see the pictures of her?" I questioned as he came over to me and handed me his phone. I started scrolling through the photos as I faintly smiled at them. In the back of my head I just kept feeling like the reason she was here early and stuck on all of these devices was because of me. When the doctor told me to relax I should've fucking listened and now look at my baby. I wiped a falling from my eyes as I scrolled to the next picture seeing a picture of me laying down in bed with my bra and panties on along with my small belly that I sent to Tiffany and Cassie. I just looked over at Adonis. "How'd you get this picture?" I asked. "Cassidy sent it to me and I saved it" he answered before I looked away from him and back on his phone to now a black screen.

I tapped the screen with my thumb as an old picture from when Adonis and I started dating appeared as his Lock Screen photo. "Damn" I started off as he looked at me from the TV that was showing highlights from a basketball game. "The password is your birthday" he casually said before looking back up at the TV with his arms crossed. I placed the password in as it immediately unlocked. I just scrolled and looked back at the pictures of Amara. There was a faint knock on the door as someone finally walked in. Once they walked in I realized it was my OB/GYN. "Hi beautiful" she greeted me giving me a warm smile. "Hi" I said as she smiled "like I was telling Mr. Creed here, everything went smoothly as far as little Ms. Amara" she informed as I smiled some.

" because she is a premie and came WAY before her due date I do want to keep her in the hospital up until her due date to ensure she gets the proper care she needs to go home with you two." She explained as I sighed to myself. "So You will be discharged after three days and we'll keep Amara here until December" she informed and I felt Adonis look over at me. "I also want to do some testing we already did the blood test but I want to do the newborn screening test which includes a hearing and heart screening so if need be we can treat any conditions now to possibly get rid of it" she added as I nodded.