16.

Adonis

Once the movie was finished we were back at her place. "I want to show you something" she said as we were at her front door. "What?" I asked confused as she just smiled and unlocked her apartment door. I followed her in and closed the door behind us, locking it. The lights then came on as she placed her purse on the couch and took off her coat, Leaving her in a black camisole. "Come on" she said walking past me as we walked towards her kitchen. She turned the light on as I seen a couple of balloons tied to a weight on the counter along with a circle shaped cake. I just smiled walking further into the kitchen with her.

"I just wanted to celebrate you on your win tonight" she said with a smile as I stood next to her and read the cake which wrote out "congratulation Adonis" in blue icing. "Thank you baby girl" I thanked as she smiled and we shared a hug. "This night meant a lot" I honestly said as she smiled "no problem, you deserve it" she assured as she handed me the plastic cake cutter for me to cut the cake. I took the top off the cake as she went to get two plates. While she was doing that I cut her a slice along with myself placing it onto our plates as she gave me a fork and I thanked her.

We begun eating the cake as I was leaning on the island and spoke up "thank you." I thanked as she giggled "no problem" she assured "you had me worried for a minute while in the ring" she said placing her fork down and grabbing the roses that I bought her. "Why?" I asked watching "because seeing someone box on television vs. in person it's a difference" she started off while grabbing a vase "and y'all be taking some nasty hits" she admitted as I chuckled. "So you care about me?" I teasingly asked as she just gave me a quick smile looking back at her filling up the vase with water.
"I do just a little bit" she said causing me to chuckle. "I'll be fine Y/N" I said as she placed the vase on the island and took the plastic from around the roses beginning to cut some of the stems off the roses. "I know I just don't want but you to take any hits" she said. "Baby girl I'm going to take hits regardless it's a contact sport" I assured as I just watched her cut the stems off and place the roses into the vase. "I know, but try to get hit less next time please?" She asked looking over at me as I chuckled.

"Come here" I said as she stopped what she was doing and walked over to me. "I promise I'm going to be straight" I assured looking down at her. "Now" I started off grabbing the cake cutter and collecting some icing onto my finger before I continued to talk. "Can we enjoy this cake?" I asked as she was about to speak up but I smeared the icing on her nose and lips causing her to gasp and look at me in shock. "I'm about to get your ass back" she said as I chuckled Moving away from her.
She just grabbed a piece of her slice coming towards me.
"Aht!" I said placing my hand out to stop her "you better not get it on my shirt nor my jays because I just smeared icing on you." I explained through my laugh.

"You better take it off because I'm getting you back" she assured as I took off my sneakers then took off my shirt leaving myself shirtless. I placed my shoes in the living room along with my shirt and as I turned around  and I was met with some cake smashed on my nose and lips. I just nodded as she smeared it laughing. "Nah it's cool" I said continuing to nod my head as she laughed taking her hand from my face and licking some of the icing that was on her fingers. I just walked towards the kitchen "D I was just getting you back" she assured "nope" I said going to get the rest of my cake walking back over to her. She just laughed trying to move away. "Stop you're going to get it on my top" she whined as I shook my head. "Nah take it off that's what you did with me right?" I said with a small smirk.

She pulled her top over her head and before she could toss it on the couch I went in trying to smear the cake on her face. She leaned away from me so I just caught some of her chin but the rest was smeared on her chest. She squealed as I held onto her continuing to smear the cake on her chest which made me snicker. "Now if I got in that kitchen and get the whole cake I'll be wrong" she said as I chuckled licking my fingers some. "You better not" I warned "say I won't" she said looking at me as she started heading for the kitchen but I reached and grabbed her by her waist instantly bringing her back into my chest. She just giggled as I smiled and turned her around.