14.

Y/N

I walked into the room where Donnie was getting ready for his match. Donnie was sitting in a chair as He was bouncing his leg slowly. "Hey rocky" I greeted as he smiled over at me "hey Y/N" he said as I looked back over at donnie continuing to sit there getting his fists wrapped while bouncing his leg and pondering about something. "How's he feeling?" I asked rocky. "He's good, just nervous" rocky started off "he'll be fine" rocky added making me laugh some. They finally finished wrapping donnie's hands up and placed the boxing gloves on his hands. "Cut the gloves off" adonis started off. "Cut the gloves off. I gotta shit" he expressed as I couldn't help but laugh To myself as they did as told. We watched as Donnie just ran to the bathroom while rocky and I just looked over at each other.
"Talk to him I'm going to be outside" rocky informed as I nodded. "I got it" I assured as rocky walked out the room along with some of the press that was in the room taking pictures and talking with Donnie.

Donnie soon came back out of the bathroom sitting down as his hands started getting wrapped again. Once his hands were wrapped they placed the boxing gloves onto his hands and headed out leaving Donnie and I in the room alone. "Hey" I said walking up to him slowly. I finally stood in front of him as he scanned my body and looked me up and down.

 I finally stood in front of him as he scanned my body and looked me up and down

 "Damn" he mumbled

"Damn" he mumbled. "Nu-uh eyes up here" i said motioning my fingers to my eyes as he looked up at me and smiled. "How you feeling?" I asked looking over him. "I'm good" he said clearly not just "Good". I just looked at him then held his chin. "Look at me" I softly said as he looked at me. "I can tell you're nervous" I started off. "Just relax and remember your training" I assured as he nodded. "Thank you" he thanked as I smiled. "You got it just clear your head" I instructed as he stood up.

"Hopefully I ain't distracted by this dress while in the ring" he said while looking me up and down as I smiled. "I hope not I'd hate to see him put you on your ass" I said as we just smiled over at each other. "Just to keep you humbled" I reminded as he chuckled. "You got it" I assured placing a kiss on his cheek before walking out the room. I started walking over to where there was a seat reserved for me and rocky in the front row.  I just sat down waiting on them to announce Donnie and His opponent which was Leo Sporino.