43.

November

Adonis

I was walking throughout the airport as I was meeting Y/N where she was getting ready for her AMA's performance as I was walking TMZ started making their way to me with cameras. "Adonis Creed" the reporter expressed. "How does it feel moving up in heavy weight?" One asked. "It feels good, I've worked hard to get it and now I'm here" I admitted continuing to walk.

"So now your goal is to take world heavyweight from Danny wheeler the year after next right?" The reporter questioned clearly trying to start something

"So now your goal is to take world heavyweight from Danny wheeler the year after next right?" The reporter questioned clearly trying to start something. Although that would eventually be the goal that's between Rocky and I. "My goal right now is to get to my girlfriend" I assured walking around them getting to the SUV where my chauffeur was waiting. Once I placed my duffle into my trunk I got into the backseat of the truck and started heading to where Y/N was rehearsing at to surprise her. With Y/N being away in LA for the past three weeks getting ready for tonight and me being back in Philly getting ready for my upcoming fight , I was ready to see my baby.

I pulled up to the building and got out as I walked in quietly seeing Y/N sitting on the floor listening to the musicians play "All the man that I need". Y/N looked down at her phone beginning to type something. I then felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

Baby Girl❤️: Tell Rocky to let you fly out to L.A.
I miss you🥺

I just chuckled to myself at the text and decided to text her back.

Me: look up

I texted back as she looked up at the ceiling and I couldn't help but laugh. She finally looked over at me and instantly smiled.
She quickly got up,  ran over to me and jumped wrapping her legs around my body. "Hey baby girl" I said through a chuckle as my arms were wrapped around her tightly. "Hi baby" she squealed before we shared a kiss. I pulled from the kiss as we smiled at each other "I missed you too" I admitted as she giggled and placed another kiss on my lips.

I finally placed her on her feet and placed an arm on her shoulders. "What's up? Why you just sitting around?" I questioned. "Just taking a break" she admitted. "We don't get no breaks around here" I said as she just looked over at me making me smile. "If I want a break I'm going to get a break" she assured making me chuckle. "You need to be getting ready for the carpet" I brought up. "I do I just want to make sure everything is perfect" she started off as I just looked at her.
"Nah" I simply said shaking my head and taking my arm from around her. "What?" She questioned.

"Yo!" I started off loudly as everyone paused rehearsing. "Everyone can go, everything is good for tonight!" I assured everyone. "Donnie" Y/N called out as I looked back at her and she looked at me crazy then shook her head. They all left as
Y/N just placed her hand on her hips and looked at me. "What are you doing?" She questioned. "You want it to be perfect when it's already perfect if you keep using your going to stress yourself out" I stressed. "They're going to take it however they take it at the end of the day" I assured. "Now" I started off "if we leave now and get to the hotel now we have a free hour to do whatever we want" I brought up.

"Oh, so this is all because you want your dick sucked?" Y/N questioned. "I said we can do whatever we wanted I didn't say anything about sex" I corrected. "Mhm" she hummed before walking away as I chuckled following behind her. Y/N got her things and followed me out to the SUV as we got into the car.
Once we got into the car she rested her hand on my leg and started rubbing my inner leg. I looked over at her smirked "I know you want me naked but you gotta wait" I teased in her ear as she playfully rolled her eyes from me. "Boy don't nobody want to see you naked" she joked. "We'll see when we get into that hotel room." I said. "Will we? Because my mother is in the same room and I didn't know you were coming" she explained as I just looked over at her.

"So we fucking in the lobby?" I questioned as she hit my chest playfully and giggled. "Shut up" she started off then placed a kiss on my neck. "We can get a room because I'm trying to tie you up tonight" she said then giggled. "You what?" I asked smiling at her. "Imma tie you up while I ride that dick" she whispered in my ear. I just smiled "remember that hour I was telling you we got before you had to start getting ready?" I asked as she nodded. "Yeah, we can practice that" I assured as she let out a small laugh. "I can tie your ass up too" I said in her ear then kissed her head as she giggled.

We made it to the hotel as we seen Y/N's mother walking into the lobby as well from wherever she was coming from. "Hey Adonis" she greeted. "Hey" I said as we shared a hug. Y/N's manager Sarah walked into the lobby of the hotel as she went up to Y/N saying something in her ear. Y/N just smiled over at her mother and I "You two go upstairs I'm going to get another room and then Sarah needs to talk to me about something."
Y/N assured. Her mother and I both agreed as we started heading upstairs making small conversation. Once we got into the elevator her mother started coughing as I looked over at her concerned.

She then pulled out a cloth beginning to cough into the cloth. "You okay?" I asked taking my hands off of the suitcase and coming to her side. She wiped her lips with the cloth and pulled the cloth away from her mouth as it was covered in blood. I looked at her kind of shook as the elevator doors opened. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Yes baby I'm fine" she assured with a smile. We walked to the room as she unlocked the door and went straight to the bathroom.

I went to the dresser grabbing one of the free water bottles they had in the room before knocking on the bathroom door. "I got you some water" I informed as a couple of seconds later I heard the water run then she finally came out. I just handed
Y/M/N the water bottle. "Thank you" she thanked before going to sit on one of the seats that was in the room. "Does Y/N know?" I finally asked. "Donnie I'm fine" she lied. "Rocky was coughing up and throwing up blood when he had cancer" I brought up as she sighed to herself. "I have stage II stomach cancer" she started off "I found out a couple months ago and I started treatment for it" she informed. "With all respect I think Y/N needs to know what's going on. So we can make sure you're getting the proper care and treatment" I stressed as she just shook her head.

"Y/N doesn't know and I don't want her to know" she answered. "But this is something serious" I started off as she shook her head once again. "My daughter is literally the happiest I've ever seen her." She expressed with a faint smile "She's winning awards left and right, she's was just signed to a label not too long ago, she working on her very first album, she's in a relationship where you two love each other very much and most importantly she is worrying about herself for a change" she explained. "I need her to stay like that Adonis, I don't need her worried to where everything that she's been working hard goes out of the window because of me" she added.

"But Y/M/N" I said through a sigh "I don't need you to say anything I just need you to look out for her no matter if you two are still together or not. Look out for her because I trust you" she assured as I just stood there. "Just promise me that if I go. Look out for my baby because she's going to need you"
Y/M/N reassured. "Okay" I agreed as she faintly smiled. "If there's anything I can do let me know" I seriously meant. "You're keeping Y/N happy that's all I need from you" she assured with a smile as the door to the hotel room finally opened. "It's a kings suite like two floors above this one" Y/N assured me giving me the key.

"I can have the room all to myself?" Y/M/N asked excitedly as Y/N giggled. "Yes" Y/N answered. "Thank you God" her mother expressed as Y/N just waved her off and laughed. I logged over at Y/N and just faintly smiled at her. "I'm going to put my bags in the room" I assured Y/N before placing a kiss on her cheek and leaving out.