21.

Y/N

"Let's celebrate before you go out on stage" Cassidy said while my hairstylist for the night was placing curls in my hair and my makeup artist was doing my makeup. I was excited to perform because Tone trump allowed me to perform while on his sold out show at the hottest arena in Philly. Which meant more exposure and a huge crowd. I was also performing one of my songs that isn't technically done yet but between my fans dancing to the snippet online, harassing me to drop it and perform it I just decided to mash it with "one in a million" by Aaliyah for performance purposes. The song was eventually going to drop but not right now. Tone trump and I are really good friends and this was such an amazing opportunity and I pray that this night goes the way I want it too. The choreography the outfits the band everything has been on point leading up til tonight and I NEED this performance to honestly the highlight of the night.

Cassidy poured me a glass of champagne before handing it to me as I smiled. "To a long life full of success" she toasted as I smiled holding my glass there was then a knock on the door to the room I was getting ready in. Cassidy went to get the door as I seen Jasmine walk in through the vanity I was sitting at. "Hey!" She expressed excitedly running over to me and wrapping her and around me as I smiled big. "Hey" I said wrapping an arm around her. "What are you doing here?" I questioned. "I couldn't miss this show" she said as I placed my hand on my chest. "Awwww so you flew all the way from Houston?" I asked as Jasmine looked at my hair.

"Yeah but I'm loving the hair. We trying to change it up" she complimented referring to me switching to a side part for TONIGHT. "Thank you" I thanked looking at the finished hairstyle as she went and hugged Cassidy.

"Now Where's your new man? at I want to meet him" Jasmine asked "I don't know" I said as there was a knock on the door. "Okay time to get dressed" my manager Sarah instructed as my make up artist for the night was finishing up my make up.
"Y/N" I heard Donnie from the other side of the door. "Hold on D I'm getting dressed, give me a minute" I said as I started getting dressed into my performance outfit we had for tonight. Tonight was my first time ever trying a body suit and I was a little skeptical but I guess there's no turning back now.

Once I got my top on I slipped into some fishnets that's blended in with my skin tone then stepped into a jean body suit. Once I was dressed Cassidy and jasmine helped me with my black latex thigh high boots. "This is sexy, I like it" Cassidy complimented as I smiled walking towards the body mirror as I looked at myself.

"Okay" I started off nodding while continuing to look over my body

"Okay" I started off nodding while continuing to look over my body. "I can do this" I encouraged myself. "Can you please let Donnie in cass?" I asked as she went towards the door. "Y'all I don't know I'm feeling a middle part" I admitted. "Y/N you better not" Jasmine said as I just turned to look at my hair stylist as she just laughed and shook her head. "Get in the chair" she instructed as I smiled and got in the chair with the quickness.

She started making a middle part instead of a side part as Donnie walked into the room greeting everybody he soon placed a kiss on my Cheek making me smile and look down. "You ready?" He asked looking at me through the mirror at the vanity as I smiled and nodded some. "Don't be acting shy now that he's here" Jasmine brought up as Donnie chuckled. "That's my sister jasmine" I informed  "and Jas this is my boyfriend Adonis" I added. "It's nice to meet you" adonis said "creed right?" Jasmine asked as I just rolled my eyes hearing Donnie chuckle again. "Yeah. Apollo creeds son" he said. "Oh my Gosh. It is true" Jasmine expressed. "What?" Adonis asked confused. "That you two are dating" Jasmine said as I just sighed to myself watching my stylist fluff my hair some before I was done.