52.

Y/N

We were in Vegas as I was done getting dressed for Donnie's world heavyweight championship match against Danny Wheeler. "Damn girl you look good" Jasmine said as I looked at my outfit and hair in the morning.

"I think this might be too much" I started off then looked back at her

"I think this might be too much" I started off then looked back at her. "I think you look sexy you know red looks good on you" jasmine reminded. "I think you look sexy and you know you look sexy" jasmine said as I smiled. "I do but I don't want no attention on me, tonight is about Donnie" I said to her. "Girl if it's about Adonis then you need to wear that tonight because I promise he's going to be ALL OVER that" she said referring to me as I smiled.

"Let's go" I said grabbed my black YSL clutch along with my phone going towards the door. Security walked Jasmine and I down the hall as we all walked into the elevator. "Oh, MGM Grand ain't playing about you and Adonis" Jasmine said looking around us as it was three security guards plus my regular body guard. "And he's cute" jasmine added looking at one of the security guards making him smile. I just giggled and shook my head. The elevator then opened as we headed out into the lobby. "I'm going to get his number" Jasmine said making me giggle and shook my head.

Security directed us to where they were holding the fight at within MGM Grand Hotel. "I'm going to check on Donnie and make sure he's good" I informed Jasmine "okay" she agreed as I gave her my clutch to hold onto while she sat down. I walked off with my body guard as random people were recording me. I smiled in the direction of those who were calling me until I disappeared into the halls leading to where Donnies room was at.

Once I made it to Donnie's room I peeked in seeing the reporters still in the room while he was warming up.