77.

Y/N

I was sitting up in the room I was staying in at Mary-Anne's house receiving yet another text message from Donnie. It was 2 o clock in the morning and this was his first time reaching out since eleven o clock last night. I looked over the video of my performance and while on stage words can't even describe how angry I was. Now that I'm sitting back looking at the video this has got to be one of my best performances and worst performances at the same time. The vocals, stage presence and energy every thing was there but the feeling I had doing it, I felt like complete shit. I wanted to honestly fuck my two oldest sisters up because they didn't have no business nor the right to post what they posted without my permission. Then you laugh and mock as if my mother losing her life is a joke.

I got up from the bed going to the bathroom as I got the urge to throw up. I started throwing up into the toilet and went on for about five minutes before I cleaned myself up and flushed the toilet. Once I flushed the toilet I washed my hands and brushed my teeth thinking about my mother and the entire situation beginning to get pissed over it. I was finished brushing my teeth, cut out the lights to the bathroom then went into my room going to get in the bed. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time reading 2:37 A.M. "I don't even know where to begin planning for a funeral" I thought to myself.

I just laid there and closed my eyes hoping I would finally fall asleep but Insomnia was kicking my ass. I got out of the bed and a quietly went downstairs to the kitchen. I turned on the light and went to the fridge trying to find some pickles once I got the pickles I found some peanut butter in the pantry along with some regulars plays potato chips. I grabbed a plate and a butter knife beginning to smear it on top of the pickle then adding the potato chips on top of the pickle beginning to eat it. I sat down at the island beginning to dance in my seat.

I started to make a couple of my pickle concoctions before putting everything back, grabbing a water bottle and going back upstairs. I closed the door with my foot and sat on the bed, grabbing the remote and turning on the TV to try and get my mind off of the current situation. I was supposed to be happy, in love and pregnant and right now I'm just fucking pregnant. Don't get me wrong I still love Adonis just right now I wanted space and despite how he feels I deserved space. I graves the remote and turned on the TV going to "stranger things" beginning to continue watching the series.

Adonis

My phone started ringing as I felt a feeling of relief rush over my body. Ever since last night at Y/N's  performance I felt like she was done with me and I've been on edge ever since. I don't want to end anything with her I felt she was the one and the only one for me. I mean we started oof so good I'm not even sure where we went wrong. I was taking my medication for pain as I placed the pills into my mouth and headed the door unlock. I hurried and drunk some of my water swallowing the pills and about to walk from the kitchen into the living to get the door but she already walked in.

She walked in with a suit case and closed the door behind her before locking it. "Hey" I said as she looked over at me. "Hey" she dryly said walking from the door and dragging her suit case behind her. She walked into the room as I sighed to myself and walked into the room behind her. "Y/N we need to talk." I brought up. "I'm just here to get some more clothes and to get ready to go out to breakfast with the girls" she simply explained unpacking her suit case. "So we're just not going to talk?" I questioned. "Adonis I came to pack some more clothes and get ready to go out with the girls" she simply said as I just looked at her and rolled my eyes.

"Yo Y/N" I started off then let out a frustrated sigh. "You can go out with your girls but can't sit down and talk to me?" I questioned. "I'm trying not to argue" she simply said not looking my way and continuing to unpack her suit case. "No one said anything about arguing" I brought up. "Yeah, it never tends to be brought up but it always happens" she started off. "Besides I don't have anything to say." She admitted going into the closet. "Y/N" I called out as she came out with a dress on a hanger with some heels in her other hand.

"Baby" I said placing my hands on hers as she moved away from me and placed her dress on the bed. "Adonis please just let me have some space" she asked. "You had all week are we going to keep doing this?" I questioned as she sighed trying to walk around me but I grabbed her arm to stop her. "Adonis please I'm asking you nicely to leave me alone" she stressed. "No we need to talk, you out here coming and going, you ignoring my texts and calls, you calling me another niggas name-" I started off as she shook her head. "That's was by an accident don't start that" she warned. "So you not talking to me is an accident too?" I shot back. "Jesus. Adonis" she said pinching the bridge of her nose. "You can walk around here doing that shit but God forbid I do it" I expressed.

"I just told you I don't want to talk about this" she said looking back at me. "We're going to talk about something" I simply said. "Adonis my mother just passed away, I'm stressed the fuck out and this baby is now considered a high risk pregnancy. The fuck I look like arguing with you about us?!" She questioned looking at me crazy. I just scrunched my brows and looked at her "since when were you high risk?, you just turned twenty-nine." I questioned. "If you was at any of the appointments you would know" she simply said. "Y/N I was on fucking BED REST!" I shouted. "AND WHAT ABOUT BEFORE THE FIGHT?!" She shouted back. "You should've told me what was going on" I said. "Adonis don't start that shit" she simply said waving me off about to walk away but I grabbed her hand.

"Stop touching me" she said snatching her hand out of mine. "It's like that?" I asked looking over her. "Yes because I'm done Adonis, you have been talking to me like shit, treating me like shit and only worried about yourself. The only reason you're trying to talk now is because I'm not in the apartment and I ended the engagement" she explained. "No I'm trying to talk because I don't want to lose you Y/N" I stressed trying to look her in her face as she avoided looking at me back. "Baby I'm trying to comfort you" I said trying to look at her but she moved her head the opposite way. I placed my hand on her chin as she moved it. "Baby just look at me" I said in all seriousness feeling my eyes water some.

She just looked at me out the corner of her eye. "Y/N I WANT to be here for you and to love on you" I stressed trying to grab her hand but she took away her hand. "Adonis I don't NEED or WANT your comforting, when I needed it you were no where to be found so I'm going to do this shit myself" she expressed out of pure hurt. I knew she was hurting and I was trying to do something about it but it's like Y/N completely closed back up when it comes to me now. "Y/N don't do that" I said shaking my head. "Don't do what?" She questioned. "Don't close back up on me, don't shut me back out we came too far" I stressed.
"What you want me to do?, huh?" She questioned. "BABY I WANT YOU TO TALK TOO ME" I stressed. "I've tried constantly, I tried to get you to be there for me but you wasn't there Adonis you don't even know the gender of your own child" she brought up as I just looked at her.

"Y/N don't put it all on me, I'm right here trying and you're doing this" I brought up. "No baby I'm at my wits end" she corrected. "You get upset and shut down EVERY time Adonis, you don't want to talk to me about how you feel or anything and I'm tired of trying to figure out what's wrong with you or why you acting the way you're acting towards me" she explained. "I love you, I really do but maybe we need to leave what we have alone." She suggested as I nodded and looked down at her. "Maybe" I agreed.

Y/N just walked away beginning to get ready as I just quickly wiped the tears that was falling from my eye and went to physical therapy