62.

Y/N

Donnie and I got into the car not saying a word to each other out of shock of the possibility of me being pregnant. "Nah can't be" Donnie said as I just stared straight out of the window trying to figure where we went wrong at. Donnie started driving to the CVS Mary-Anne mentioned as we got out and went to the pregnancy test section. I didn't understand The birth control was there, I was taking the pills religiously before I left for tour and then when I got back.......I took them.
"Which one do we get?!" Donnie asked looking over the different brands of Pregnancy tests. "First response or clear blue" I simply answered as he looked between the tests and I. I grabbed a "Clear Blue" pregnancy test box walking towards the counter as Donnie purchased it and we made our way back to Mary-Anne's house.

Once we made it back to Mary-Anne's house I went straight upstairs as Donnie followed. I walked into the bathroom closing the door in his face. "Y/N!" He expressed. "Donnie I have to pee on the stick first" I stressed. I was already annoyed with the whole thing from earlier with him, now possibly finding out I maybe pregnant is making me nervous. I followed the directions on the test then grabbed the test laying it on a paper towel as I set it on the counter. I then flushed the toilet and washed my hands before letting Donnie in. "What does it say?!" Donnie asked looking at me concerned while closing the door behind him. "We have to wait five minutes" I informed sitting on the toilet seat cover bouncing my leg. Donnie tried to touch it as I immediately stopped him.

"Donnie don't touch it" I started off "in Jude want to see it I don't care if you peed on it" he expressed as I shook my head continuing to look at the wall."Maybe Mary-Anne was wrong. You know she wants a grandchild" I heard Donnie say as I just sat there and stared at the wall thinking to myself. All I could think about is what happened in the past with getting pregnant and Jeremiah taunting me about his side bitch getting pregnant and having the baby but me not being able to keep the baby. I don't know why I ended up having a miscarriage the baby was there the first two appointments and then I went to the third appointment and there was no heartbeat at all. It was so silent you could hear a pen drop in the hallway of the doctors office. And now that I could possibly be pregnant I was afraid ESPECIALLY with everything going on right now as far as Donnie.

"Baby I'm sorry" I heard Adonis say as I wiped my falling tear away and looked at my hands. "Look at me" he said as I finally looked up at him. "What was said earlier I should've never said it because you're ALWAYS right next to me even when you shouldn't" he explained as I nodded. "It's okay" I assured. "We got other things to with about right now" I admitted before standing up from the toilet seat and looking down at the pregnancy test. I then grabbed it and looked at it in disbelief.
"Two blue lines" I heard Donnie say before grabbing the box the pregnancy test came in. I just sat down on the floor staring at the wall as Donnie spoke up. "Maybe it's broke" he suggested as I continued to stare at the wall.

Donnie finally took a seat next to me as we sat there. "I was so caught up with work and moving I didn't even realize I missed my period" I said to myself while shaking my head. "This explains why I've been so tired lately" I simply added then placed my hands to my face and sighed. "We're having a baby" I heard Donnie say I just took my hands from my face and look at the wall. "We're having a baby" I repeated then looked over at him as he turned his head.

I let out a nervous laugh before tears started to come from my eyes

I let out a nervous laugh before tears started to come from my eyes. Donnie grabbed my hand and kissed it "I wanted a dog" was all I could say through my tears. I always wanted children always dreamed of being a mother and stepping into motherhood but now that it's finally here and I'm getting what I asked for, I'm scared. I looked back over at Donnie as he kissed my head. "Let me go talk to my mother and we can go home" Donnie assured as I nodded. Donnie then just looked at me "you want me to stay in here with you for a minute?" He asked as I nodded and looked at him "please?" I asked. "I got you" he assured as I nodded.

"We have been fucking Like rabbits since we got back" Donnie brought up as I couldn't help but giggle. "I'm excited" Donnie said smiling. "I'm going to be a dad" he added looking over at me as I smiled at his excitement. Donnie did help me relax a bit and once I was relaxed everything finally settled in and I was happy. "I'm going to call my mother" I said as we both stood up. "Aight" Donnie said. "I'm sorry again for earlier" he apologized as I faintly smiled. "It's okay, I know you got a lot on your mind about this" I assured as he placed his lips on mine and I slowly kissed back. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he brought me closer and I took my lips from his.

"Go talk to your mother so we can go home" I instructed as he smiled. "Okay" he agreed as he pulled away and walked out of the bathroom. I then grabbed my phone beginning to call my mother, the phone dialed for about two rings and it answered making me smile. "Hey momma" I greeted hearing her cough some before she actually answered. "Hey baby" she responded. "So, I have some news" I started off with a smile. "What is it?" She asked excitedly. "I'm pregnant" I answered as she squealed. "Oh my gosh!" She expressed. "Congratulations baby" she congratulated as I smiled. "Thank you" I thanked. "When you're first appointment?" She questioned. "Donnie and I literally just found out so I have to call in the morning" I informed. "How'd you find out?" She questioned. "Mary-Anne was telling me how my skin was glowing, my salt intake being high, and my hair being silly then she asked me "how far along was I"." I explained. "A mother knows, that's for sure" my mother assured as I smiled to myself.

"You excited?" My mother questioned "I'm scared you know" I started off. "This situation is different, this is Adonis not Jeremiah. You miscarried because you wasn't supposed to have a baby with Jeremiah" my mother stressed. "He stressed you beyond out" my mother added as I sighed to myself. Adonis might do the same if he's still taking this fight. This baby literally should change the trajectory of things regarding him making the decision to go fight Drago. "Yeah" I simply agreed.

Adonis

I came downstairs as Mary-Anne was washing the dishes. She looked over at me and smiled as I smiled. "How's she taking it?" Mary-Anne questioned. "I think She's worried about miscarrying again" I admitted as Mary-Anne's smile faded some. "I understand but she can't think like that and you have to be there for her Adonis" Mary-Anne said as I nodded. "I will" I assured. "She's upstairs calling her mother now" I informed as I sat on top of the counter watching Mary-Anne smile. "I'm excited, she's having a rainbow baby" she expressed making me chuckle. "What is that?" I asked confused "it's a baby you have after you've miscarried or had a stillbirth" she explained as I nodded. "How are you feeling?" She asked as I immediately smiled. "I'm going to be a dad and a husband" I admitted as she let out a small laugh. "I am so happy for you, she's good to you" Mary-Anne said as I thanked her. "She definitely is" I honestly said.

"If you two didn't know about the pregnancy what did you have to talk to me about?" She asked continuing to wash dishes. "I'm taking the fight" I simply answered. "Okay" she simply said turning off the sink. "What did rocky say?" She asked and looked over at me. "I'm getting Duke to train me" I informed as she simply nodded. "Rocky didn't want any parts of it and you're still going to take the fight?" She questioned. "Ma. They took pops from me from YOU" I brought up. "Don't bring me into this" she started off as I sighed to myself. "This has everything to do with YOU." She stressed. "Ma I have to take this fight" I assured "that's the same thing your father said" she simply said before wiping down the sink counter free of water. "Adonis you're a grown man so whatever you choose to do that's on you" she started off "I just hope you're here for your child" Mary-Anne said as we just looked at each other.

Y/N made her way into the kitchen as my mother smiled at her and hugged her. "Congratulations baby" she congratulated before kissing Y/N's cheek. "Thank you" Y/N thanked as I looked away from them and got off the counter. "You two should probably go home so you can get some sleep" Mary-Anne said referring to Y/N. "You sure?" Y/N asked her. "Yeah I'm fine" Mary-Anne assured as I walked beside Y/N. "Let's go"  I simply said. "We'll see you later ma" I dryly said to Mary-Anne as we shared a hug and I kissed her cheek. "Mmhm be safe" she said as we looked at each other. "And call me if you need anything Y/N" Mary-Anne said to Y/N. "I will" Y/N answered. "I love you both" Mary-Anne said walking us towards the door. "Love you too" Y/N and I said in unison before we walked out the door going to the car.