65.

Adonis

I was sitting in the living room watching TV kind of pissed at Y/N because I've been trying to call her since earlier when I seen her missed calls and messages but she wasn't responding.
I looked at my phone reading 10:36 P.M. I soon heard the door unlock as she walked in with flowers in one of her hands and her purse in the other instantly feeling my heart drop. "Who got her flowers?!" I thought to myself. I looked away from her then looked down.

I finally stood up and made my way towards the kitchen

I finally stood up and made my way towards the kitchen. "Y/N, I've been calling you" I started off as she went into the fridge getting one of the Tupperware dishes that held left over lasagna in it and placed it on the island. "here, you missed the appointment" she simply said placing a paper into my chest. I scrunched my brows and looked down taking the paper from my chest as she walked away making herself a plate.

I looked down at the picture seeing it was the baby's first ultrasound. "I'm sorry baby" I apologized. "It slipped my mind" I honestly admitted. "I'm two months pregnant and I'm due the 15th of December" Y/N simply informed placing her plate in the microwave then grabbed her purse going into the bedroom as I followed. Y/N" I called out as she walked into our closet placing her purse on her side of the closet. She continued to ignore me walking into the bathroom. "Y/N" I called out again this time grabbing her hands. "What Adonis?" She questioned trying to move her hands out of mine. "Y/N look at me" I said grabbing ahold of her hands once again while she looked away from me again. "Look at me" I repeated as she looked at me from the corner of her eyes. "I'm sorry" I apologized once again.

"Okay" she simply said "okay what?" I questioned. "Okay as in "okay you're sorry"" she said moving away from me and turning on the shower. "I get it" I started off as she walked out of the bathroom "I get it!" I expressed "I fucked up!" I stressed as she just turned to look at me. "Yes you fucked up!" Y/N shouted back. "Now please let me take a shower so I can go eat and go to sleep" she said calmly walking around me getting undressed and into the shower. I just went and sat on the edge of the bed waiting for her to get out.

After about twenty minutes she came out of the bathroom with a black silk robe on. "So you going to tell me where you were at all day until almost eleven at night?" I asked. "Don't start that shit Adonis" she warned walking into the bathroom brushing her hair. "You the one walking in here late as fuck not answering my calls" I started off standing up and leaning on the doorway of the bathroom looking at her. "Now you're insinuating I'm doing something" she started off with a small laugh. "D please leave me alone I'm not in the mood" she asked continuing to brush through her curls. "Who got you the flowers?" I finally questioned. "Adonis why you acting jealous?!" She asked slamming the brush on the counter before turning to face me. "ANSWER THE QUESTION Y/N!" I shouted. "No, because why are you the one that gets to be mad at me?!" She questioned. "YOU forgot my appointment this morning that YOU said you were going to be at" she brought up. "And I apologized, I'm not going to keep apologizing Y/N" I expressed as she rolled her eyes away from me.