70.

Y/N

Three days past as We were still in New York still. I was currently at the hotel getting an packing Donnie and I's bags because we were going back home to LA today on a private flight. Today I was supposed to have my appointment but I moved it to sometime next week so I could make sure Donnie settled in good back at home. Once both our bags were pretty much packed I finally took off my robe and started to get dressed. Once I was dressed I slipped into a pair of slides and placed a claw clip in my hair to put it up.

I zipped our bags up placing his duffle bag on the top of my suitcase so I didn't have to carry it

I zipped our bags up placing his duffle bag on the top of my suitcase so I didn't have to carry it. I started making my way downstairs with security as one of the guards actually took the bags from me. We headed to the lobby and went straight to truck that was waiting outside due to Donnie's team already checking us out of the hotel.

I walked outside being hit by Reporters and even fans screaming to get my attention from every direction as one of the security guards guided me to the truck and opened the door so I could get in. I got in seeing Donnie's contact name appear across my screen. "D❤️" I read contemplating on if I was going to answer it only because he's been irritable even more since he lost the fight and part of me wanted to leave him some because I didn't like the way he was acting towards me.
He treated me and he's been treating me differently since the whole realms of this Drago vs. Creed thing started. I knew relationships were hard and you had to push through but this I don't know it has me questioning a lot.

"Hello?" I answered being the good spouse I ALWAYS was. "Yeah where you at?" Donnie questioned a little annoyed. "They're discharging me now" he added. "I'm in the car coming to you now" I assured him. "Aight, I'm ready to go" he said as I rolled my eyes. "Well he's trying to get through New York City traffic as fast as he can" I said referring to the chauffeur. "Aight ,whatever I'll be here" he said dismissive as I Just simply hung up on him. I understood he was going through what he was going through but I was slowly but surely becoming tired of his shit and if he kept it up I was ending this engagement. Simple.

I soon made it to the hospital he was at as reporters stood there waiting for Donnie. I walked into the waiting area as he was sitting in the wheelchair looking irritated. "Did you eat?" I asked out of curiosity because if he didn't, we had time to make a sip somewhere before our flight. "Nah I'm just ready to get up out of here" he admitted as I nodded. "Okay" I said as Duke started rolling him towards the exit doors but before Duke rolled him outside I handed Donnie his sunglasses