101.

Y/N

Moscow

"You ready baby?" I asked looking over Donnie as he looked over at me then back at his hands that were just wrapped up.
"Yeah" he answered before looking back over at me. "You look good Mama" he complimented as I smiled walking closer to him . "You nervous?" He asked moving my hair out of my face and grabbing my hands.

  "You nervous?" He asked moving my hair out of my face and grabbing my hands

"Yeah, you see all these white people" I whispered as he chuckled

"Yeah, you see all these white people" I whispered as he chuckled. "You know they ain't rooting for us" Donnie reminded as I nodded. "Yeah but as long as we got each other we're always going to come out on top." I assured him as we placed our fists on each other then shared a kiss. I pulled away some as he smirked "I got five minutes" he brought up. "Absolutely not" I said before placing a quick peck on his lips and pulling away.

"How's Amara with Jasmine ?" I asked "they're straight" I assured watching Donnie stand up and look down at me. "You sure you good?" I questioned. "Yeah" he answered with a smile as I smiled. "Hurry up and get dressed so I can see you in all your glory" I expressed rubbing down his chest causing him to laugh. "I'm going to get hooked up to my mic" I assured him before walking out of the room and seeing Rocky. "He's good?" Rocky questioned. "Yeah he's better than the first time" I admitted and smiled. "Thanks rock" I thanked as we shared a smile and a hug veggie he went in to talk to Donnie and I went to go get hooked up to my mic.

About ten minutes passed as Donnie walked out the room with his team and I smiled looking over him. Donnie and I walked up to each other "I like this look" I admitted as he chuckled "it's giving dangerous, mystique. Like my baby is" I hyped as Donnie chuckled. We then shared a hug as I snuggled my face into his chest. "You're up" someone said touching my shoulder before Donnie and I pulled away from each other and I was handed as mic.

Donnie and I started walking as the intro to my new song started to play.

"It feels so good to be alive
Got all my family by my side
Couldn't wipe this black off if I tried
That's why I lift my head with pride"