46.

Y/N

(December)

The chauffeur pulled up to Rocky's restaurant as I finally found some down time to meet with Jeremiah to talk to him about how he's been acting on social media towards Donnie and I. Once I was finished here Donnie, Cassie, Travis and I were riding out to New York for a New Year's Eve party Jay Z and Beyoncé were hosting. "If you need back up we got you" Cassie said as I laughed. "I can handle it" I assured. "You want me to come in with you?" Donnie asked as I faintly smiled. "No I got it D, just give me ten minutes" I assured him before I placed a kiss on his cheek. The chauffeur opened the van door and helped me out. "Thank you" I thanked before walking off into the restaurant.

I walked in being greeted by Rocky. "You look beautiful" he complimented as I smiled and we shared a hug. "Thank you" I thanked. "Where is he?" I asked as he looked away from me and nodded his head towards him. "He ain't give you no trouble right?" I asked "no but does he really want to give me trouble?" Rocky asked as I giggled. "You good to go over there by yourself?" Rocky asked. "Yeah I got a bat in the van" I joked as he laughed. "Alright call me if you need me" he assured me before going back behind the counter.

I walked over to where Jeremiah was sitting at and took a seat right in front of him. He then looked at me and smiled "you FINALLY meeting up with me?" He questioned. "I said that shit like last month" he added as I just sighed to myself. "Yeah I know but my schedule has been busy so I'm here right now because of that and I can't be here that long so let's talk" I simply said. "How you been?" He asked "I'm good" I responded. "You got all cute for me to miss you?" He questioned looking me up and down.

 "You got all cute for me to miss you?" He questioned looking me up and down

"No I'm on my way to a New Year's Eve party in New York with my friends

"No I'm on my way to a New Year's Eve party in New York with my friends." I answered. "Oh so your nigga allowing you to go out with your friends?" He questioned "my man is my friend and he's going as well" I smartly said. He then went quiet for a moment as I looked at him. "I miss you" Jeremiah said as he started pulling something out of his pocket. He then showed a black velvet box. "Y/N I really want you and I miss you so much, I'm hurting without you in my life. I miss the way you laugh how you talk" he explained finally opening the box this time the ring was a little bigger but the size of the ring didn't matter to me. "I want you to be my wife badly" he expressed. "Will you marry me?" He questioned as I just shook my head.