📩
Well, I guess it's nearly impossible to convince you, that I'm Shawn Mendes. Will you continue writing with me either way? I really like your songwriting, that's the truth.

📨
I don't know.
Maybe, you should answer me some questions about you first. Just so I can trust you.

Oh. Okay.

What?

Nothing. ... It's just a bit funny, cause normally, I would be the person who asks for this. But yeah, go ahead.

I shake my head. He really tries his best, to persuate me that he is Shawn Mendes. But okay. For all I care.

📨
Who are you?

📩
What? Are you serious?

Just answer the question. Who are you? I don't care about your name or your property or something like that. I just want to know, who is the boy, I'm writing with. What does he like, what does he not like, what are his hobbies, what's his favourite TV-Show, I don't know. Just things like that.

It takes some thoughtful seconds, then his answers come in quickly.

📩
I like muffins and honest people.
I don't like tomatoes and people who only look at your status. I don't like being judged by a social media presence.
My hobbies are writing songs and sing them, spending time with my family and friends, and in the past I was traveling a lot.
Favorite TV-Show? Yeah, I don't know about that. What's yours?

📨
Muffins? Really? And tomatoes? Are you serious? What about pizza?!

What's with that?!

Don't you like pizza?! Everybody does like pizza!

I do like pizza. It's just that I don't like tomatoes.

Pizza sauce is tomatoe-sauce!

That's sieved tomatoes. That doesn't count.

Well, okay. I have to admit, I was shocked for a moment, cause I love pizza.

I know a very good pizza-restaurant, where they sell the pizza with onions and...

Do they have chocolate pizza?

What?

?

Ahm, no, I guess, they don't have, but they once sold a boy a pizza with double cheese and strawberries, when he kindly asked, because of a bet.

Oh, I bet, you didn't like it.

Who said something about me?!
... but yeah, you're right.

My best friend said, I should stop writing with you, but I think, it's quite entertaining, receiving messages about strawberry-pizza.
It's her account by the way. Or it was, because we share them. It's her who writes the fanfiction stuff.

I know.
I scanned your account.
It's kinda crazy that she has over two million reads, isn't it?

Yeah, it is. So, but that's also the reason, why a few people are reading my songbook and my thoughts about Shawn Mendes' Songs. Otherwise, probably, no one would read it.

I don't think that's true.
I read it, and I loved it. But can I ask you a question about that?

Yeah, of course, go ahead.

Which song of Shawn Mendes do you like the most? I mean, is there one song, that touched your soul most?

Oh my gosh, couldn't you ask something less difficult?!
They're all on a higher level. But I really liked "it'll be okay". It's just... the simplicity of the melody, the voice and the breaking heart. I could really feel it.

A long pause, then his answer arrives.

📩
I felt it, too.

————————
AN:

First of all: Thank you for reading! :))If you want to make me smile, you can do one (or all) of the following things ☺️1

If you want to make me smile, you can do one (or all) of the following things ☺️
1. Click on the ⭐️-button and let it shine 🌟
2. Comment anything you want - what you'd like, what you wish, how your mood is, whatever, maybe, you just lemme know, you have fun reading this story xD
3. Continue reading and voting and commenting - stay tuned, there's coming a lot (of dramalama)!

See you in the comment-section!
xx Rapunzel