126

<<Rooftop-dates are the best>>

"Hey."

"Hey."

Shawn's smiling at me, and the butterflies in my stomach are going crazy. I don't know but somehow I have the feeling that they're getting more and more everyday and everytime Shawn smiles at me – just like now.
To be honest, it almost scares me how fast the butterflies have grown. And it's either almost crazy how from writing on Wattpad the one day to being here with Shawn the other day (with all the drama and confusions between), we're now here on the rooftop of Shawn's apartment (<<Penthouse>>), smiling at each other.

Shawn hems. "So, I wanted to talk about something important with you." He runs his fingers through his hair. "I know that you've been worrying about wether people could see us and if they'd post stuff and all of that." Shawn looks shortly onto his hands.

"Yes, and I thought about this, and..." "I've been worrying, too." Shawn looks me straightly into the eyes, and I hush. "Oh."

"Not that you think, that I don't want to be seen with you in public", Shawn says hastily. "I would love to show you the world – as my girlfriend – at least one day."

I stare at him, and he's getting immediately insecure. "Look, the other time you said that you didn't think I were the type of guy bringing 'a girl' to his family's Christmas dinner. And then again you said you were my love interest. I don't think, that this fits for our situation. I mean of course do I have a romantic interest in you, but-", Shawn stops himself, probably from stumbling other meaningful but apparently not yet organized thoughts. He hems. "You're not a little fling, Mandy, and you're not a hot affaire. – Just to make that clear, you're hot. - As hell. - But I want this to be something more serious. So I'd like to have a name for it – something that shows the world – and more important us, that we're something real. – Of course only if you want to. I mean if you don't want to, I would understand, I mean..."

"Shawn Peter Raul Mendes, are you asking me to be your girl-friend?"

—————

[Open Instagram ⤵️]

[🔔 Shawn Mendes posted one (1) new post]

@ShawnMendes

Capture: Introducing y'all to ma girl-friend ❤️ (she did a really good job with my hair, didn't she?)

1,257,202 Likes | 2,529 comments

[open comment-section to read more ⤵️]

Mendesloveforeverandever: OHMYGODPHMYGODOHMY - I literally can't stop screaming.

Crazyoverhim: I literally can't stop cryin' right now

Jealousgirl: What does she have that she got his attention? He's gonna find out very soon that she's not the right girl for him.
@Jealousgirl [HonestPerson]: You're SO jealous.

HugeShawnMendesFan: SHAWWWWWWWNNNNNN Awwwww omg, you MADE MY DAY!!!

TheShawnMendesSupport: So happy for you! ❤️

Think'sshe'llmarryhim: Shawn - WHEN?! When will you realize that WE belong together?! I'm waiting at the isle for you!

CamilaCabello: ❤️
[Liked by @ShawnMendes and 271 others]
@CamilaCabello [Curiousfan]: Omg guys, Shawn liked Camilas comment!
@Curiousfan [Shipsthemstill]: !!!!!!!!

Jealousgirl2: I'd like to know if she's a fan.
@Jealousgirl2 [alwayssaystheiropinion]: And then? What would that change?

***

[🔔📞 Shawn Mendes' smartphone: Missed call: Andrew 🐻]