48

The next two weeks pass by as I am waiting for the news to reveal, that Shawn Mendes is dating a new girl. But that doesn't happen. It is strange. Neither Shawn or Amy have made their (apparently growing) relation-ship official by going out and/or be seen together in public until now. I remember to have seen some fans post stuff about him having postponed some of his upcoming showdates. He has had posted something similar on his instagram, and fans are speculating, if it's because of the extreme stress and the wish to work on his new album. Apparently what he once planned when we were writing, didn't work out very well. It has come to my mind, that Shawn maybe more is dealing with his new relationship than having his concerts. But that's kinda ridiculous. His fans always been his priority. He'd never disappoint them just because he was having some trouble in his love-life.
I rejected to write Aaliyah after the whole elevator incident, cause I really didn't want her to feel like a spy on her brothers life. But it appears unnecessary, cause suddenly a message let the screen of my smartphone flash on.

[🔔 Connor wrote you one (1) new message]
📲
Hey. How are you? Wanna talk?

📱
Hey, it's at the moment all a bit ... You're up for a call?

📲
Always 🔥

———

Did I tell what happened with Connor and me the last weeks? No? Well, than it's time.
Connor and I spent a lot of time talking on the phone, mostly face-timing. We've met a few times again in Toronto and it's environment, but it all stayed in a friendly manner. I told him, I wasn't able at the moment to think about falling in love for someone. He said, he could wait. That was very sweet of him. He and I knew both, that I had already began falling for someone, and I needed some time to get over it. Even though I am at the moment really stressed because of the whole Amy-and-Shawn-thing, the fanfiction Amy doesn't stop updating and my studying, I am really glad, Connor is around. I swear, if I hadn't been attached to Shawn before, I would be so happy to have found Connor. (I am happy though, but you know what I mean, don't you?!)

———

🗒️✍🏻
I've found you
On a kinda dark day
Where the lights all fade away
You offered me your hand
And when I took it, the sun rised
Yeah the sun rised

(~ Shawn's songbook - Note: a bit overblown?)

———

[🔔 Aaliyah wrote you two (2) new messages (two weeks ago)]
📲 (2)
Hey, how is it going girl? You alright?
I am SO sorry, what happened, the whole elevator-situation!! I didn't know about your fear of elvators!

📱
Hey, sorry to answer so late. Was kinda processing all of that stuff that has happened.
I'm fine now. Thank you for asking.
(Who hasn't fear to be stucked in an elevator?!)

📲
😂
Happy to hear from you!
And I'm sorry even though. You wanna meet up the next days? I know, you're back home - is it snowing that much outside there in the nowhere, too?

📱
Yeah, it is 🙄😂
You do know, that I'm living in a real town, with a lot of houses and thousands of people, don't you? - We do even have a supermarket and - omg - a university.

📲
It's still a backwater.

📱
Oh shut up.
When do you arrive in the backwater's train station?

📲
Thursday?

📱
Okay 👍🏻

***

🗒️✍🏻
Sometimes, you'll find friends in situations, where you'd thought, you were alone.
(~ Mandy's notes)

***