>> Jealousy, jealousy <<

He stopped dancing with the girl, but she's still all around him – her hair a shimmering wave in the light of the disco-bulb and the stroboskope. Nevertheless, he's not paying any attention to her anymore. I can see that it is working in his mind.
Some things like: "What the fuck is this girl doing here – AGAIN?" Or "Why has this girl ALWAYS to ruin my evening?!"
Well, at least that were things similiar going through my mind realizing he was here earlier this evening. But I remember, that I've decided only moments ago, right before I fell, that I wouldn't think of Shawn anymore. Okay, my phone cracked, so I can't call or write Connor now as I planned, but I can do that tomorrow, when I have my phone fixed. And I can ignore Shawn superstar Mendes although. Besides, my head feels super-dizzy under his gaze – I guess, that isn't only the alcohol's fault. I shake my head one or two times, and the world falls back into place.

"Hey, that was a rough fall, are you really okay?" Eric's voice's getting me down to earth again. I look at him. He's looking honestly worried, and I can't but smile, even though my ellbows and knees still hurt. "Yes, thank you. I was just a bit clumsy. You know, the last pink lady probably was one too much, you know?"

I think of what Layla told me. – That I shouldn't let Shawn know how I felt about him being here. (She didn't know that we were talking about Shawn Mendes, but either way.) I look at Eric. "Do you wanna dance?"

He grins back. "Hell yeah, of course." He takes my arm carefully, and I lean a bit onto him, of course not to make anyone jealous. "I will take care, that you won't have any more pink ladies", Eric says with a twinkle, and I give him a little hug. "Thank's Eric."
We start dancing to the hot beats, and saying we've danced kinda hot ourselves too would be a bit an understatement. "Did you see someone as hot as us on the dance-floor?", I say into Erics ear, when I just made a little twist ignoring my backpain and get close to him. He laughs. "Honestly? There's an incredible good-looking boy that is killing me right now with his eyes."

I don't get the chance to turn around to see who Eric means because he suddenly says sounding surprised: "And there he is."

Interesting and kinda weird: the people around us stop talking, and they all look at us kinda curiously and kinda suspiciously. The music does continue with it's beat, and the lights are giving their best light-show of the night, but I'm not paying attention to the rest of the party anymore. Cause I feel the presence of a person right behind me, and I already know who it is before I turned fully around.