64

Pickering, evening
It really wasn't a lie, when I told Karen and Shawn, that I had to help my mum with the driveway. As soon as I got out the house again, it started to snow as there would be a snowstorm. I freed a bit of the driveway, and then got immediately cold hands and cold ears, because the temperatures were sinking constantly. It was a total change of weather, compared to the afternoon, and when I was walking with Shawn up the street.
Shawn. Here in Pickering. Meeting him. Again. I shovel the snow with more intensity. My mum. Moving to another city. Having a new boyfriend, marrying him immediately. The snowmountain is growing.
Amy. My former best friend. Us not speaking anymore. Because of
Shawn. Here in Pickering. Being arrogant and and allegedly gentlemen-alike and than again polite impolite. Don't understand him at all.

In my head, I am writing a new song. Or better a duett. Something like a response. I know exactly, that if I would have access to my songbook, I would fill now a new page. But I don't have access to the songbook, so I gotta start a new one I guess. I gotta start a new carrer on Wattpad, without the influence of Amy, without her fanbase. And without the convos I wrote with Shawn.  But I can't act like Amy and I never had been friends. And I can't write songs without Shawn's interference into my life.
So therefore, here's a draft of my first entry for my new Wattpad-Songbook.

———

🗒️✍🏻
We're going through the motions
Cause we can't fix what's broken
And I know it's gonna hurt
But darling I'll go first
Cause I won't keep on saying those three empty words
No I won't keep on saying those three empty words
(~ Shawn Mendes – Three empty words)

~

We're going through the motions
pretending, that we're still friends
even though we're going different ways
We're going through the motions
while acting like everything is okay
While everything changed these days
(~ Mandy – emotions)

~