107

[🔔 new incoming message: Aaliyah ⤵️]
📲
Is it true?!

📱
Hey Aaliyah, how are you? I'm fine, thank's for asking. I hope, you're fine, too.
Is what true?

📲
I would've asked, if you'd have texted me earlier. I mean – for real?!

📱
Huh?

📲
You and Shawn?!

📱
Shawn and I?

(It's kinda funny to watch Aaliyah being curious and wanting something to know. But I'm not mean, so when she's just sending these frowning and eye-rolling emojis, I write:)

📱
Yeah, it's true. I guess.

📲
I don't get it. I thought, there was no hope for you, when you where at home in Pickering that evening!

📱
I thought the same way.

And I'm sorry for not writing or calling. It's just ... I needed a hard cut. After all of this drama. – I never wanted to hurt anyone, and I don't have many friends, so therefore our friendship was and is very important to me. But I didn't want to destroy yours and Shawn's good relationship. - I'd have never forgiven me.

📲
I understand.
I mean at first I was like angry or something – but on Shawn, not on you! – Because of my brother treating you like that.
But then I realized that it may just not be the right time for you both. – I assume, now it is? (*smirky smile*)

📱
Yeah, I assume, it is.

📲
You don't sound that enthusiastic.

📱
Oh, I do. I am! It's just ... after all that happened the last months, it's quite hard to realize that the whole Amy-and-Shawn-and-Wattpad-drama is now over.
And that he does like me.

📲
Of course does my brother like you! I always knew it!
- Did you hear anything from Amy?

📱
No. And I don't expect to do so. She blogged me   all over her social media.

📲
Well, to be honest, I kinda expect her to show up and threaten you again – just as she did before.
At least when it's official.

📱
Well, but even Amy understands, when it's time to fight and when it isn't. Amy's not dumb. She's gonna see (someday) that she was never meant to be with Shawn.

📲
But you are?

📱
Time will show that I guess. ;)

📲
I'm actually quite sure about that.
But I really hope you both gonna be happy. – And please don't cut me off your life again. Even if it doesn't work out well with Shawn, I'm still your friend, too.

📱
(Heart)
I won't.

- By the way: Where from do you know about Shawn and me?

📲
Didn't you see?!

📱
What?

📲
The news-flash?

📱
Uhm – no?
I don't read the newspapers on a daily-basis – at least not the celebritiy-parts.
Why? Is there something about Shawn?!

📲
You really should start doing so.
Wait a second.

[📰 Aaliyah sent you an article. ⤵️]

📲
They're full of it.