Mandy
"Where have you been?! I was waiting for... hours!" Amy looks at me reproachful. She's perfectly styled as always, and she wears a black wool-dress with golden pearls and fitting shoes. Under her arm she has her bag with some books visible. Her blonde hair falls like a shimmering wave over her shoulders down to her bottom, and she's, as usual when she has to wait, impatient.

"I'm just five minutes late, okay?! I'm sorry." I breath a bit hectically in an out. It was extremely ambitious to dress while reading the latest text for business-sciences. I've written a lot more with my unknown conversational-partner than I thought I would do. And business-sciences aren't my favorite course, too.
Now, I just wear my favorite colourful socks and a dark-blue sweater (and a jeans of course too). My brown hair is organized in a knot, and I feel some curls of hair falling out of it due to the hectic run to the corner where Amy and I usually meet. It's right next to the tram-station. I don't know why, but I just don't manage to be punctual when it's time for business-course. I guess it's my antipathy against sitting in a room full of nodding people, who all seem to understand - and way more unbelievable - seem to like, what the tutor is preaching.
So, yeah, that's one of the reasons why I am now trying to catch my breath.

Amy is the opposite. She's extremely organized, and she lives statistics. I guess, that depends highly on her favorite statistics: the Wattpad-Interaction-chart. But that's something she has had never admitted.
At least, she also likes the course because the teacher is a young tutor nearly our age - he's 24 or 25, Amy is 22, I am 22 either - and he's really good-looking.

"Hurry up! I don't wanna be late!"
Amy is really a pain in the neck when it's about not getting late to this course.

"He won't start the lecture without us", I mumble. "Even though he's handsome we don't have to stress ourselves out that much. He will ask you for a date either way."

"He won't, and you know that I love only one man", Amy answers while we step into the tram.

"Yeah. Shawn."

"Exactly."

I sigh. "Very realistic."

"It is. One day..." Amy looks dreamy. Then I laugh, and she roles her eyes. "By the way, how is it going with this fake user? You don't write anymore with him, do you?"

I keep silent.

She looks at me. "Mandy? Oh no Mandy, you aren't writing with him anymore, are you?! He's absolutely weird, and it's a sacrilege to impersonate someone else, especially Shawn Mendes! You can't be serious."

"We clarified that he's not Shawn Mendes, and beside that strange introduction he's really nice."

"Do you know his real name?"

"I do. And it's not Shawn."

"Okay. But please be careful."

"I am, I promise."

Amy seems to be contended with my answers, and I am just a bit wondering how less phantasy she has in this case. I always thought, this would be something that a fanfiction-writer like her would love to imagine. But okay.
When we step out of the tram she's grinning. "Business studies, here we come."