61

<<flee away>>

"Holy shit!", Shawn Mendes stops, as someone hit him with a flash. "What do you do here??!"

"What do you do here?!" I can't belive it. I really can't believe it.

He doesn't answer my question, instead, he looks immediately at Karen. "What does she do here?!"
Karen seems to be fully confused. "You know each other?"

I interrupt her. "What does Shawn Mendes do here, in your front yard, Karen?!"
I know her answer before she has spoken it out, but my brain doesn't want to accept it. I have to hear it right from her.

"He's my son", Karen says to me, and "She's the daughter of my new neighbour" to Shawn.

"No, no, no, she's a creepy stalker", Shawn says. "Gosh mum, she's a fan. At least, she's the most creepiest stalker I've ever had."

"There must be a misunderstanding", Karen frowns. "Mandy is a really nice girl, and she never has even mentioned you, so didn't I."

Shawn looks at me with a very weird face expression. "Didn't she, yeah?"

Karen nods. "But that's very surprising, that you know each other. Where did you two meet?"

"I'm sorry, Karen, I really gotta go", I say. "But we'll surely see each other."

"Oh, of course - on sunday!", Karen smiles at me.

I get on my way in the most chilled way I can in my situation. Even though all I want to is just to flee right away.