[Monday, 12:14]

📩
What's actually up with your best friend? Do you both chat with other Wattpad-Users over this account?

📨
No, she doesn't answer DMs. It's usually me answering them.

Why?

She's too busy writing new chapters
for her readers.

Yeah, I guess that's a fulltime-Job.

It actually is. No need to sound that ironic. It's not easy to write a whole book.

You mean a fictional story about someone else?

Yes, I do.

I get it. It has to be very difficult to imagine all the lies about someone else's life.
Sorry, was this too hard?

No, no, you're not entirely wrong.
But actually it is. I mean it is difficult to write about someone you really admire. At least it would be for me. I don't know exactly what my best friend is thinking about that. Actually, we don't speak all the time about Shawn Mendes and the fanfiction-stuff because she know's that even though I'm a fan I have a life too.

And she doesn't?

Of course she does,
but she lives for Shawn Mendes.
Just joking (a bit).
She's just more impressed by him than I am. She's a real part of the mendes-army, I guess.

So, you're Amy.

What?!
No, no, I've never said anything like that! Don't try to be so Sherlock-alike!
And stop asking questions/making suggestions like that or I won't answer again.

Okay, okay, I'm sorry.

I'm gonna go to a lecture at university now, just  so that you don't panic again, if I don't answer some time.

University? What do you study?
I didn't panic! I was just... distracted.

Yeah. Politics.
O-okay.

I really don't know, what this o-okay means. But I accept your apology for accusing me being worried.

Politics sounds interesting, do you like it?

I know you were worried.
And
Don't.
Write something wrong now.

Well, the course of studies isn't bad but... I don't know. At least I study together with my best friend.
A friend who's waiting right now for me, so I really gotta go.

See you later John Doe.

Okay, that seems to offer a lot of conversation-potential for later convos.

See you later Jane Doe.

————————
AN:

First of all: Thank you for reading! :))If you want to make me smile, you can do one (or all) of the following things ☺️1

If you want to make me smile, you can do one (or all) of the following things ☺️
1. Click on the ⭐️-button and let it shine 🌟
2. Comment anything you want - what you'd like, what you wish, how your mood is, whatever, maybe, you just lemme know, you have fun reading this story xD
3. Continue reading and voting and commenting - stay tuned, there's coming a lot (of dramalama)!

See you in the comment-section!
xx Rapunzel