127

[Open group chat First-semester-music-business-group ⤵️]
Eric 🐧
Yo guys, I wish you a nice last evening this year! Have fun and do only do what I would do!

Layla 🧝🏼‍♀️
Definitely not going to take that advice, but thank you. 💕
Have a good time tonight everybody! 💃🏼

Eric 🐧
???

Geana 🍸💃🏼
We love you Eric. ❤️

Mandy 🌼
You're an appreciated member of this group. ❤️And thank you too.
Have a nice evening either y'all. :)

Layla 🧝🏼‍♀️
You're still in Canada?

Mandy 🌼
Yes I am. Didn't take a flight in the last eight hours since we wrote the last time.

Layla 🧝🏼‍♀️
And did you read the news?

Mandy 🌼
What news exactly?

Eric 🐧
Would anyone explain why it's always me getting dissed? 😭😢

Geana 🍸💃🏼
We just laughed over your joke. – I mean: "Do what I would do" – Really?!

Eric 🐧
I'm a very reasonable, reliable guy. It was a good advice.
Eric 🐧
And I'm sensitive too. Just in case nobody didn't notice until now.

Geana 🍸💃🏼
Yeah, you were very sensitive when you told Macey to "Shut the fuck up".

Eric 🐧
She was saying dumb stuff, and she's singing like a chicken (no offense just the truth). 🤷🏼‍♂️

Geana 🍸💃🏻
At least she doesn't bark like you did.

Mandy 🌼
What bad stuff?

Geana🍸💃🏼
Nothing that would matter to you. =)

Eric 🐧
Yeah nothing important. :)

[Open private chat with Layla 🧝🏼‍♀️ ⤵️]

📱Mandy 🌼
What news? – And what are Eric and Geana talking about?

📲 Layla 🧝🏼‍♀️
Just an announcement from Shawn Mendes on Instagram.

📱
I saw it. And?

📲
I don't know. I just thought maybe it would bother you.

📱
Why'd that bother me?

📲
I don't know – I guess it was just a suggestion of my side that maybe you'd kinda have a crush on him. Just checking if you're not crushed by the news now.

📱
I told you, I admire his songwriting. And I still don't have anything against him.

📲
He's at the moment in Canada too, isn't he?

📱
I think so.
📱
I don't follow every step he takes.

📲
So, if it's no important news to you, I'm relieved. But I have to say: It would have given you probably a lot of heart-broken-love-songs-material.

📱
😂

📲
So, how is it going with your ex-boyfriend then?

📱
I'd rather not talk about my love-life at the moment anymore. I'd prefere that you'd answer my question about Eric and Geana in the group-chat?

📲
It's been nothing. Okay, well not nothing. But I don't want to tell you because it could make you upset.

📱
I'm gonna deal with it.
📱
Layla?

📲
Okay, okay.
You know Macey right? Introduction to the basics of songwriting?

⌚️
Yeah, I do. (Even though I went to this course only like – three times?

📲
She's been a real annoying person after you left class. She'd say things like that you left the course – and the university – because you realized that you weren't good enough and that you gave up on music. She'd also say that you probably just searched for attention when you slipped on the floor at the party – intending that Shawn Mendes recognizes you.

📱
What the? – But okay, for all I care. – I'm definitely gonna return in a few days (probably with a little hang-over) and tell her she can use her energy in better ways than talking dumb stuff about me.

📲
You're not upset?

📱
I guess, I'm getting used to always have some people like that around me. – But

📲 Layla 🧝🏼‍♀️
? 👀

📱 Mandy 🌼
I'm also getting used to know nice people like you and Eric and Geana. ;)