"So you do say, that your best friend just denounced your friendship?"

I've came that far that I told Aaliyah about Amy's and my not anymore existent friendship. "Yes."

"And it's because of Shawn?"

"Yes."

"Because you both like him?"

After a second, I nod. "I guess so."

We both keep quiet for a second. Then I say: "Look, I always thought, that when I meet him, he'll know, that..."

"You're the one? I'm sorry to disappoint you, but that's, what every girl thinks."

"Yes, I know, he told me about it. Actually, he told me everything about this." I'm getting now to the point, "How much he's sometimes annoyed, how much the media and the social media is being destructive to him, and how much he'd sometimes wish, to just be the boy, making music, he ones was. I know it, he told me."

"When did he tell you this, and why would he tell you all of that?"  Aaliyah raises her eyebrows. "I mean, it's not like you two have ever talked that much, have you?"

"We've talked for hours, through the night when we couldn't sleep, we've written even songs together." I breath hardly out. "Now, you know it."

There's a long pause, when Aaliyah's trying to process and to compensate what I told her.
"You're the one Shawn was writing with, all the time, aren't you?" She stares at me with a spark of realization.

It takes ten seconds, than I nod.

"And your best friend, Amy, is the one, who's been writing all the fanfiction-stuff?!"

I nod again.

She exhaled sharp. "Fuck, are you kidding me? Are you really trying to tell me, what I think, what you're trying to?"

I keep quiet.

"So, you changed roles and fooled Shawn and everyone else? And now, Shawn's with a girl, that may uses every single word he says, just to write it down in her little fanfiction? She's the one, that writes this new fanfiction? It's her that wrote the fanfictionstuff and not you?", Aaliyah's voice's getting a bit louder.

"It has always been her, not me." I speak it out and feel absolutely ridiculous. "I'm so sorry Aaliyah, that I lied to you and your brother. I mean, at the beginning it was all just a misunderstanding, and then suddenly, Amy just turned it out the way, that I couldn't explain it anymore. I wanted to clarify it, I really wanted to clarify it, but when I told her I would do it, she begged me, to not, because she was so in love with him, and she wanted 'just some moments' with him. I thought, it was wrong, and I wanted to tell him anyway. Well, she didn't show up with him at our meeting point the other day. And the next morning she excluded me from our Wattpad-account, so that I couldn't write Shawn anymore. We had this big fight, where she'd let me know, that I would never get the chance to explain it all to Shawn, because she'd told him, that I would lie, just to get my own, real fanfiction."

"And you didn't try to get in contact with him?! Why didn't you tell me?! I could've warned him!"

"I've tried to reach out to him. Of course, I wrote him on Wattpad, and I tried to talk with him, but Shawn's not anyone, so there's no chance, to meet him easily on the street. And Amy's not dumb, too."

"But why didn't you tell me then?!"

"Would you have believed me? For real? We know each other barely, just from a party, and you had every reason, to be suspicious, cause I was the girl, that wrote fanfictions about your brother."

"Okay, okay, I get it." Aaliyah shakes her head again. "Shit, that's not good. We have to find a way, to open Shawn's eyes."

"We?"

"Yes, of course, we're on the same side now",
Aaliyah smiles at me. "Actually aparently we've never been on different ones."