104

[🔔 John Doe wrote you a new message – Open to read ⤵️]
📲
Hey. I thought about picking you up from university. When do your lectures end?

📱
You really want to pick me up from university? That's very nice and totally sweet, but it could be risky, too. - I don't want to risk a scandal or raise any rumours until...

— — —

I'm looking unconcentrated from my smartphone to the overhead-projector's picture in front of me. It's so unused to have someone around that wants to pick you up from lectures, and moreover the whole thing with Shawn is really new. It's totally fresh and new and I don't know at the moment how to handle it in the best way.
What do I tell the other's I'm studying with, I'm getting friends with? What will Layla and the other say? And what about the press and the paparazzi and the whole fan-base.
My gosh.
The fanbase.

It's like a bubble popped.

I didn't think once really about what they'd think or do.
Surely, there'd be hate.
I know fanbase's. I know how they act. And if I didn't know it, then I would know it after have had the lecture "How to build up and deal wit a fanbase".
I kinda wish I wouldn't need this lecture.

📱
... until ...

My message's still on my display.

[John Doe is typing.]

I've named Shawn that way because Layla and Geana (and honestly even the nice old lady in the subway) like to glance at my smartphone and with whom I'm writing with. Can you imagine Lalya reading that I'm writing with Shawn Mendes? Even if it was only „Shawn". That would be not easy to find a way out.

— — —

📲
... until we've put a label on this - our relation-ship?

📱
Yeah, I guess so.

📲
I understand.
I would like to pick you up either way. Maybe I can wait around the corner for you? We could go, get something to eat, you could do something for university at my apartment too, and then we could jam a bit? – Only if you want to of course. I don't want to put pressure on it.

📱
... Do you think the restaurant where we got the pizza from is already open? I'd love to have one of these cheesy things. Maybe this time with peperony.

📲
Pizza with cheese and peperony it is then.

📱
xo

***

NEWSFLASH
Shawn Mendes (24) has been seen with woman! Photos of a fan show superstar Shawn Mendes with a girl getting something to eat. "The both of them seemed super-comfortable", a source says. "They were so lovely together."
Sadly, the photos only show the backs of them and large pizza-boxes, but the world can be excited when he's announcing their relation-ship! Mendes who wasn't seen dating a woman for years after the legendary Shawn Mendes-Camila-Cabello-breakup had been exposed to a lot of rumours the last years – first about his chiropracticer Jocelyn Miranda – a sixty-seven year old – then people supposed him dating singer and popstar Sabrina Carpenter. These rumours went down when he started dating Cabello again, but their reunion did only last for a few months. They've tried since then sources following several times again, but "it didn't work out for them". So therefore, now, fans are very interested in seeing Shawn going out with a woman again. We're staying tuned for you! Get yourself an abonoment, if you want to read all the news about our beloved celebrities! —> Subscribe HERE! ⤵️