~

>> I wonder what it's like to be loved by you<<

~

The elevator's doors close, and I turn slowly around to Shawn. His gaze rests on me. I gulp. I can't believe, that we're now together in this elevator. For the very first time, since we wrote on Wattpad, right after the concert, it's just us two.
And since we last wrote, so many things happened, so much was said and wasn't said, that I know, that now, where I could say everything I want, I can't say anything.
"I...", I start and hush when I see his look.
"Mandy, please don't think, that I want to be rude or something, but I think, the time of being polite is long over. I know the way you've treated Amy, and I know the way you've used Amy's and my conversations for your fanfiction. I know you could go anytime you want to the media and talk to them, and you'd surely have a lot of proofs, that it's really me, who was writing all this stuff, but all I want to know now, is, what do you want? I mean how much?"

"What? What do you mean how much? How much what?" I don't understand, what he's saying.

He just looks at me, with raised eyebrows and not a trace of a smile on his face.
And little by little, I get what he said. And I realize, that Amy had been acting more worse than I ever imagined. I realize, that Shawn's opinion about me is so bad, that he think's, that I want money. Or that he think's, that I want to be tagged or followed by him on instagram, just to get famous.
And in this moment, I realize that I will never even approximately get to Amy.
I open my mouth, not knowing what to say.
And suddenly, the elevator makes a little bump, fluctuates a bit up and down, and then stops.
Oh no.
Oh.
No.

My stomach flips over, and I feel the blood leaving my cheeks. I must look white as a sheet, but I can't do anything against.
I look to Shawn who's rolling his eyes. "Now? Really? No way."
It must be his personal horror to be stuck with me on this little space.
Gosh weeks ago we would've both had so much to tell each other.

We both keep silent and wait.
And we wait.
And we wait.
After five minutes my legs don't want to carry me anymore, and I slide down the wall. Shawn's still standing with his back leaned at the metall walls. Fine by me. I'm not interested in what he's doing right now.
I inhale deeply. In and out. In. And out.

I never talk that much about my claustrophobia, but when it comes to being stuck in narrow rooms, I just panic.
Some seconds in an elevator are okay. A minute, that's okay. That's working.

Seven minutes.

I can't stay that long in a closed room.
I breath in. And I breath out.
And suddenly, I don't get any air into my lungs. I gasp.

"Mandy?"

I hear Shawn's voice from far away.

"Please, are you now making drama, just because of what I said,or is that for real?", Shawn says with a kinda annoyed voice, and I can't but collect all the power I have to say: "Leave me alone! Just go!"

He laughs. "As you maybe recognized: I can't. We're stuck in this elevator."

The last sentence makes me wanna cry so bad. But I don't let go my tears, instead I just fizz: "Then just shut up."

For a second, he seems to be surprised, and he becomes silent.
But that doesn't changes anything of the fact, that I don't get any air. My hands start shaking without my permission, and the world get's blurry and dizzy.

"Mandy, are you okay?"

His voice is like underwater.
I feel it more, than I see it, but suddenly he kneels in front of me on the floor. "Mandy?"