<<irritating>>

I'm not dancing very long, when I see that Shawn's entering the dance floor, too. He's starting to dance with a few people, taking a few drinks and apparently getting more relaxed. After a half an hour where he didn't recognize me, I'm relaxing too. Maybe Shawn already forgot me totally – and what please would happen, if he detected me here on the party dancing? Nothing. Cause I then meant never anything and now mean nothing to him. So when I have had some drinks too, I feel like he's nothing that will distract me this evening or anymore. To be honest, I begin asking myself if he ever really meant something to me. – I mean we did only write a few weeks. – And we didn't even kiss. We did only fight – all the time. He first did hate me, and even when he said, he wouldn't, he showed all the signs of not-liking me. And yes, his eyes are incredible, and yes, his humour when we wrote was too. And I really liked him speaking to me in his soft voice when we were in the elevator, and when he safed me in the snowstorm. I did also like the way he loves his mum and his sister and how he's such a family-guy. And yes, his hands around my hips and the way he said "I got you", were irritating. A lot.
But I am over it now. I really begin to think, I am over him. And this feeling grows, the more and more drinks I get and the longer I dance here with the crowd, not being recognized by him. Maybe – probably – I should give Connor a chance. A real chance. Maybe tonight. Or tomorrow. Yes, tomorrow would be okay I guess too. But I could call him right now. Or at least write him a mess. A message, I mean.
Okay, maybe I am drunk a little bit now. Only a little bit. I am not the person, that get's drunk on a party where she is invited in a university-context. Am I?

The second I get out my smartphone, several things happen.

I see how Shawn's dancing very close with a young woman. I observe them having the time of their life, and I feel how I slipp on the floor, where someone spilled a drink. I stumble and then fall into several people, who all try to catch me, but I'm landing very hard on the floor. My smartphone touches the ground mili-seconds after me and makes a cracking noise.

Fuck.

People all around me are offering me their hands, and when I take them, my ellbows really hurt, and I think my knees are kinda crashed, too. "Are you okay?" Suddenly, Eric's by my side, and he's helping me to stand in a proper way.
I don't know, what to say. I look around and nod very shortly. The people are starting to go back to dancing when they see me standing again, and after a few "Sure, you don't need any help?", they continue with what they were doing before. – Dancing and drinking and having fun.

My eyes are filled with tears and my face's surely burning, but I can hide at least the tears very well. I wipe over my face and when I take my hand away, I feel someone's gaze laying on me. I turn my head to find the source of the burning gaze on me and then wish immediately, I didn't. – Shawn Mendes is looking straightly at me, and the expression from his eyes means nothing good.