83

[Synopsis:]
I don't think, I've ever stared at someone that shocked as I did that day.

— — —

[What followed]
[📲 Connor sent you a new message ]
Hey, I hope you got over the shock from earlier this day. I'm really sorry, that this was such a negative surprise for you. Didn't think, that I would ever see someone that surprised. You're up for a meeting later this week?

📱
I'm sorry Connor, but I don't know actually at the moment. I have a lot to think about.

— — —

📍London

[You've been added to a new group: First semester study-group music-business!]
Layla 🧝🏼‍♀️
Omg guys, this is SO boring.

Mandy 🌼
I don't think, that it's boring. But what did you expect?

Layla 🧝🏼‍♀️
I don't know. Maybe something exciting?

Mandy 🌼
Like...?

Layla 🧝🏼‍♀️
Flames?

Eric 🐧
Did you say flames?

Layla 🧝🏼‍♀️
Yeah

Eric 🐧
If you want something hot: I'm right there. Just a few chairs next to you.

Geana 🍸💃🏼
Oh Eric...

Layla 🧝🏼‍♀️
You really need to train that more. As far as I can say that until now – and we know each other only for a few days – your flirting-skills are really not the best.

Eric 🐧
I'm crying now.

Layla 🧝🏼‍♀️
You could ask Mandy out if you want to. Maybe, she likes uh ... rudimental flirting skills?

Mandy 🌼
She doesn't. (Sorry Eric.)

Eric 🐧
😢

Geana 🍸💃🏼
Gosh, that was hot!

Eric 🐧
What?! – My Emoji? If I had only known that earlier.

Layla 🧝🏼‍♀️
She means the tutor showing us his muscles while presentating where the excit-options in case of fire are.

Mandy 🌼
It was like – 'Where is the way to the garden?'
-->

Eric 🐧
😢

Geana 🍸💃🏼
Poor Eric... But we like you although.

Layla
❤️

Mandy 🌼
❤️

Layla 🧝🏼‍♀️
Oh gosh, now it's getting interesting!

Geana 🍸💃🏼
Didn't think, there would be so many sparks in a first semester introduction to music business...

Mandy 🌼
Me too... - Oh, guys, I think, he wants to present now the fire-fighter.

Geana 🍸💃🏻
Love this lecture already.

Layla 🧝🏼‍♀️
Oh, I think, he wants us to listen.

Eric 🐧
Seriously guys. I thought, I would study music-business not get a fire-fighter-education.

Geana 🍸💃🏼
He's really kinda hot.

Layla 🧝🏼‍♀️
Who? Eric?

Mandy 🌼
I think, she'd mean the tutor.

Layla 🧝🏼‍♀️
Oh. Yeah. Well. He's not cold.

Geana 🍸💃🏼
Hmhm.

Eric 🐧
I'm gonna throw up now.

All together
Poor Eric 😂💔

---

Mandy
"Hey, you've listened to what he was saying after the presentation of his abs?", Layla nodges me with her elbow, and I can't but grin. "I think, he said something about he'd like us to listen. But that he loved the effort we'd put into chatting with each other while his courses."

"Damn. I really thought he'd say something like: 'Please continue writing with each other about how hot I am'."

"I don't think, he'd say that."

"He didn't", Eric says, leaning forward to enter our conversation. "But he looked amused. Kinda."

"Good start, kiddos", Layla gives us all grinning a high-five. "I don't think, I'd ever had so much fun in a lecture."

"Yeah, me too...", I nod, replying her grin. It's kinda freeing to see, how much fun the others and I are having already. "This semester seems to gonna be fun."

"Apropos fun: Did he really say something about a party? Or did I just dream that?"

"He did!" Layla's grin is getting brighter. "I think, he'd say that the group that wins the little contest that's gonna be made in 'music-busines practice part' will be invited to a big party of a label the prof of this course has connections to."

"That sound's exciting!"

"Yeah. – And guys, do you think the same as I do?" Layla looks at us with a twinkle.

"Huh?" We look at her back, and she says with a beaming face: "Let's go to that party!"

"Yeah, let's catch that prize!"