[concert day 06:30 pm]

"Shawn, Shawn, Shawn!" The voices of the the audience declare his name full of fervor. "Shawn! Shawn! Shawn!"
It's now over two years that he cancelled his "Wonder - the world-tour", and the people waited all around the globe to see his new announced tour "Now and never - the world tour", and you can feel the excitement on every square meter of the hall.

"It's great, isn't it?", Amy beams all over her face. It's for her her biggest dream come true. We're still standing in the first row, right behind the barricade, and we have the perfect view on the stage, even though that this means, that we have to cock our heads.
The fact, that we will meet Shawn Mendes later, must be for Amy the ultimate highlight of her year or even of her life.
The supporting act was really good, I liked the band very much, even though I didn't know them, and I can't remember the name of the band. Ironically, I know. But they were really good!

The voices of the audience get louder, and suddenly, the light goes out.
Amy nudges me excited.
It ensures only a moments to let the stadium become silent.
To the spectacular, really impressing show coming next: A dramatic music, drums, a fanfare, and then a countdown. A bit like an Ed Sheeran concert, I guess.
Suddenly, there's a single spot on stage, right before us. A silhouette is the only thing, I can see. It's a boy with a guitar. For one or two seconds, he's just standing still, seems to breath in the atmosphere of the hall. Then, he starts playing the guitar. And the second the first words leave his mouth, I know that this evening will be magic.
Whatever would happen later at the meet-and-greet, I would remember the way, Shawn sang and the way he moved on stage. His stage-presence really is more than impressive.

I don't know, if I'm just imagining that, because I know, that he knows that we're somewhere in the public, and we wrote earlier about it, but I have the feeling, that Shawn's eyes are scanning constantly the crowd in front of him.
When he sings "merci", he steps down from the stage and gets close to the barricade. I can hear all the girls screaming and crying, louder than ever, the closer he gets, Amy too, but I only have eyes for Shawn, who's singing just a few steps away from me. I can see Shawn's brown hair, that is curlier than ever, and I remember the way it looked last year, when he cut it, and Amy couldn't stop complaining about that.
I can see some of his tattoos, and I can see his smile, when he hears the audience. He's touching the offered hands for some short seconds, looks the people in the eyes when he's passing them, smiles from time to time, and somehow, I know, that he waits for me, revealing, that I am the one, he was writing with. I really don't know, what I'm gonna do in the next seconds, and I'm thinking constantly about it, while he's coming in our direction. Should I say, "Oh hey, by the way, it's me, Mandy", or should I just nod, or maybe, I should make a peace symbol or something like that?! I don't know.
I just compounded with myself, that I would put my smartphone out of my pocket and show him the Wattpad-Symbol, when he suddenly turns around and makes his way back to stage. He ends "Merci" with a nearly cracking voice.
"I'm begging you for mercy, mercy
Begging you, begging you, please baby (on my heart)
I'm begging you for merci, merci
Oh, I'm begging you, begging you, yeah (on my heart)"
He stops, and for a minimal moment, there is only silence, and then, the stadium explodes. Cheering, hooting, turbulent applause, all together.
Shawn walks over the stage, he drinks something, and then makes his way to the piano. Halfway, he stops to look at a sign, someone wrote for him. He smiles, laughs, makes a thumb-up-symbol and continues walking to the piano.
"Shawnybee!", my shout isn't that loud as all of the people's around me, and it isn't that intense, as their intensity, but seems to have been loud enough to caught his attention. I am endlessly surprised, when he turns around. For a second, he looks me in the eyes, and he scans me. Then, his eyes wander to Amy. And then to the next person next to her. He frowns a bit, then he sits down at the piano. For a second, he just looks at the shimmering black instrument, his hands are laying very calm on the keyboard. He hems. "So guys, I have to admit, that I am a bit nervous. Today, I wanna play a new song for you. You're the really first audition that's gonna hear the song. I hope, you feel it the way I do."
"Mmmh mh.
Mmmh mh. Oh.
So here we are
A new day a new dawn
So here we go
One for all and all for one"
...

The fans are listening in absolute silence. It's so quiet, you could literally hear a pin drop.
One by one, they all lift their arms and turn the flashlight of their smartphones on.
It's an amazing moment, when the whole stadium is filled with thousands of tiny lights, which seem to float to the sky and back.
It's just as magic as in the film "Tangled". No, much more. And in this moment, I understand, that I will never not love Shawn Mendes' music. Cause the way, he's writing songs, the way, he's making music, the way he's performing, is just precious, I wouldn't wanna miss any second of this moment.

~ ~ ~

————————AN:

————————
AN:

First of all: Thank you for reading! :))If you want to make me smile, you can do one (or all) of the following things ☺️1

If you want to make me smile, you can do one (or all) of the following things ☺️
1. Click on the ⭐️-button and let it shine 🌟
2. Comment anything you want - what you'd like, what you wish, how your mood is, whatever, maybe, you just lemme know, you have fun reading this story xD
3. Continue reading and voting and commenting - stay tuned, there's coming a lot (of dramalama)!

See you in the comment-section!
xx Rapunzel

PS: The lyrics in this chapter (except ‚mercy') belong to me!