So for all who expected smut, sorry. But nothing happened. At least not for the moment.
When we got out of the elevator, the tension between us left a bit, and my attention was brought up for the apartment itself in which we were standing. I never thought, I would be standing one day in Shawn Mendes' apartment (even if it is only the from time to time used one in England), and I've never expected to be there in the mid of the night.

"You wanna drink something? Or eat? Man, I really am so hungry – the food at these partys is terrible." Shawn looks like he wants to add something, or at least, he needs some distraction. So do I. While he's making something to eat (it smells like eggs and toast – and wait – pancakes with blueberries?! Nah. I don't think, he's gonna cook at midnight pancakes. I don't even know if Shawn's able to really cook - we'll see later I guess), I go to the large window-front of the living- and kitchen-room. Immediately, I hold my breath. It's amazing.
"The view is amazing", I say quietly, and I can't move my eyes from the city's lights that are right in front of me.

Shawn hems. "Yeah. The view's amazing."

I detect him staring at me.

— — —

(Open Instagram ⤵️)
[🔔 ShawnMendes posted in his story]

(Open Instagram ⤵️)[🔔 ShawnMendes posted in his story]