47

[open Instagram ⤵️]
[🔔 @ShawnMendes posted one (1) new post]

Shawn Mendes

So sorry guys to tell y'all, but I have to postpone some of the dates in the UK and of the rest of the europe-stopps middle and end next year

BUT: Touring's making so much fun so far - love to meet you all, guys ❤️

#life'sanelevator
#staytuned

1,257,78 likes | 5,751 comments

[open the comments to see more ⤵️]
GreatShawnMendeshater: Shawn... if you ever give a tour without to postpone it or to cancel it?
@greatShawnMendeshater [SeriousShawnMendesFan] Hey, if you're only here to hate, why do you even follow him? Do you even have another hobby than hatin' in the comment section?! So annoying.
@SeriousShawnMendesFan [greatShawnMendeshater] You're annoying.
@greatShawnMendeshater [SeriousShawnMendesFan] You really want me to play the ‚your mother'-card, don't you? Gosh. Have fun waiting for that.

hatesstressandnegtiveenergy: People calm down!! He didn't cancel his whole tour, he just postponed some of the dates! And it's better this way, than to have an outburned artist at the end of the next year. Start thinkin' people – where are the so called 'fans' to support him?!
@hatesstressandnegativeengery [Isalwaysrational]: Luckily, the presale didn't start yet.
@Isalwaysrational [Hastoaddsomething]: So there won't be any concerned parents, if they get their money back.
@Hastoaddsomething [Isalwaysrational]: Exactly.
And moreover, there's no reason to panic like some of the fans are doing here. Shawn's doing this out of a reason. And real fans would only talk about the fact, that he likes touring!
@Hastoaddsomething [alwayssuoportive]: YES! So true!!

BigShawnMendesFan: So disappointed, really wished, you would come next summer to the UK. :((

Think'sshe'llmarryhim: So sorry to hear, Shawn! But either way, I supporte you what ever may come. We just need to get married for that. - WHEN??!!

@Teddysphotos: Dude, you really have to stop by sometimes. Would love to share once again the stage with this man! [Liked by ShawnMendes]
@Teddysphotos [ShawnMendesfanpage]: OMG YES!!!
@Teddysphotos [hastoaddsomething]: Oh my gosh, Shawn liked!!
@hastoaddsomething [likestostartrumours]: Do we hear collab?! [Liked by 100+]