77

Shawn
Mandy's fallen asleep, and it's kinda crazy to lay now here next to her after that whole evening. Everything is with her kinda crazy, I guess. It's never boring. And even though we two seem to prove every moment of the day, everytime, we meet, that we have a problem with each other, I begin to believe. I begin to believe her. And there's this little mean voice inside of me, that's saying: "You knew it the whole time." Yeah. Maybe, I knew the whole time, that Amy wasn't the one, telling the truth, and I just didn't want to see it. And it's really crazy, that I saw everytime, when I was with Amy, Mandy's face. I mean – it's the face of a crazy stalker fan. – Or at least, I thought for a long while so.
Mandys now getting a bit warmer, and she seems to be okay, but I really was scared about her. I didn't say it loud, but it was very difficult to find her. And if she would've spent only some more minutes in the cold, she'd probably have really died. Instinctively, I want to warm her a bit more. But I remember very well, what she said: "Only in an enemies-help-enemies way."
I look at her, her dark hair falling in big waves and little curls, just like a river does, on the pillow. Her eyes are closed, her breathing is getting calm and more calm. Her long and also dark lashes are producing little, very small shadows on her cheeks, that now are having a bit colour again.
She does really look beautiful.

I decide, to close my eyes either, and right before I fall into sleep, I can feel a movement on the mattress. I open my eyes a bit and can't but smile. In her sleep, Mandy got closer to me, the source of the warmth (in a technical way), and she's now that close, that I can only lay my arm around her, so that she's really getting and staying warm. Our bodies touching, even if it's only our arms, is sending electric shocks through my whole body. And it does also feel amazing good. I put a curl back behind her ear and realize, that she's now looking as someone lifted a weight off her shoulders. She mumbles something, but I can't hear, what.

What makes me more crazy than the sudden near to her is, that it doesn't feel strange. Instead, it's like we're meant to be that fitting. [playing "nervous" by Shawn Mendes]

🎶
»I get a little bit nervous around you
Get a little bit stressed out when I think about you
Get a little excited
Baby, when I think about you, yeah«
🎶