56

📬📧
Dear Ms. Riverdale,
we're sad to hear, that you're considering exmatriculating yourself from studying. We never like students leaving our university! Did you already consider a change of your studying field? If you need any tutoring, just call us and make an appointment! We'd love to hear from you.

———

📬🎶
Hello Mandy!
We're so happy to hear, that we've gained you as a member of Soundcloud! If you need any help getting used to the plattform, please contact us. Have fun making music! Thank you for using our platform.

———

📬📲
[I-message from Uncle Ted.]
Hey niece! How is it going with the song we were talking earlier about? The first chords had really the vibe! So melancholic, but also in a way perfect harmonic and disruptive. You know, what I mean. Send me a message with a demo, if you want to. I'd love to play the result to your cousins. The girls love their aunts music! (Sometimes, I have the feeling, they like yours more, than they like mine.) Have a great day :)

———

📬📧
Dear Ms. Riverdale,
we're sad to hear, that you've exmatriculated yourself of your studies. If you'd like to immatriculate yourself again in another field of study, just take a look at our website. We'd love to hear from you.

———

📬📩
[Wattpad support]
Hello MandyAndy!
Thank you for reaching out to us! The account  you've reported is going to be checked out within the next days. Thank you for making Wattpad a safe space.
[ – Your Wattpad Support Team. – ]