13

[X-5 to the concert]
📩
Hey, how is it going?

📨
Very well! We've just booked a hotel and all the other stuff. But it's really hard to find an accommodation, if a famous singer Shawn Mendes is in the house.

📩
I can imagine that. And I'm sorry. ;)
How long will you stay? Will you drive immediately back home, or will you stay a bit longer?

📨
Honestly, yes, we do. I mean, we're staying a bit. I always wanted to visit Toronto in the winter, but I never got to do it. And now, I'm having the chance to, so why not?!

We're staying a week. :)

📩
Great to hear. I'm excited, what you will say about the city.

📨
I'm too.

Mandy
Honestly, I'm excited, what I will say about the concert and especially of course about Shawn. Even though we're writing now since some weeks, and I know since a few days for (almost) sure, that this is really Shawn Mendes I am writing with, my heart makes every time a bump, when I think about it.
I never was a real part of the Mendesarmy, at least not like Amy is. And I never was that interested in Shawn's private life or the relationships, he was having as her.
I was just a great fan of his music, of course wishing to meet him one day, but never in a realistic way. I always wondered a bit about the way Amy loves someone, she has never met. She reads nearly everything, that comes in the media, and she follows a dozen fanaccounts on instagram, and especially, she follows of course Shawn.
I don't follow Shawn. And I don't follow anyone else than my friends, because I think, that it is all about the music, not the media-stuff and all the associated hustle and bustle.
So therefore, I know what Shawn looks like, I surely read once or twice the wikipedia-article about him, and I've seen a lot of his music-videos and YouTube-Videos, where he talked about making music, or where he performed on stage. But I don't know a lot more about him, like about his family or friends, where he exactly lives (I mean, it's Toronto at the moment), all that stuff. I'm the opposite of Amy in this regard, but I still think, that it isn't my duty to know all and everything about someone, who knows nothing about me. (Actually, today, he knows a lot more than nothing about me, but yeah, that's just my attitude towards singer I admire.)
So, of course, I am very excited, to meet him now in person. And I am more than insecure about how he will like me as a real person.

Oh, I just had some new inspiration for a song. Have to go. *waves*

—————————

First of all: Thank you for reading! :))If you want to make me smile, you can do one (or all) of the following things:1

If you want to make me smile, you can do one (or all) of the following things:
1. Click on the ⭐️-button and let it shine 🌟
2. comment anything you want - what you'd like, what you wish, how your mood is, whatever, maybe, you just lemme know, you have fun reading this story xD
3. continue reading and voting and commenting - stay tuned, there's coming a lot (of dramalama)!

See you in the comment-section
xx Rapunzel