36

[present time - the next day]

[🔔 Nita (from Wattpad) wrote you (1) new message]
[open messenger ⤵️]

📲
So girl, you're now managing the whole account on your own? What happened?! By the way: what the fuck is up with that new story you've published?

📱
What are you talking about? New story?

📲
I mean, not that I wouldn't think it's good – it's great by the way, the storyline's incredible – SO real. But what is with Amy? Haven't she always been the one writing the fanfiction stuff and wasn't the songbook your thing? And where is it by the way?! It was so good!! 😭

📱
Hey Nita look, I have no plan what you're talking about. How's this story called again?

📲
Omg, were you hacked?!
It's "When I met SM. - a story by Mandyslover1000"

📱
Thank you Nita.

***

[You opened Wattpad]

🔔❗️New chapter of the just started new Shawn-Mendes-Fanfic "When I met SM." – [author: @Mandyslover1000]

When he looked her in the eyes she knew, that every word they wrote was just that what it has had been: words. But now, they met for real. For real. He held her hand, and she remembered the way he wrote her, that he was nervous before concerts. She could really feel that, too. To be honest, she could feel everything he was going through. The constantly moving and the fears he told her everything about. She really could feel it. His wonderful brown eyes, my gosh, she wished, he would just kiss her! But instead she just smiled a bit shy. "Hi."
He smiled back. "Hi! So great, to finally meet ya."

Holy shit. I barely spilled my muesli over the table when I read the first sentences of the new fanfiction Amy loaded up on our Wattpad-Account. Former Wattpad-Account. But under my name. Yeah. Under. My. Name. Holy shit.
"What the-" This can't be real. "She's gone mad. Really mad", I curse when I continue reading (honestly, I just overfly the words, because with every word I get more and more sick.).

Her best friend had always been jealous of her and she could feel her gaze like acid on her backhead. She knew that there was coming a lot of drama but she didn't want to avoid it. She was just so happy, that she finally met Shawn Mendes. Shawn. The boy she had been writing with for weeks and had been starving for like her half life. He smiled at her with his beautiful brown eyes and her heart melt bit by bit.

Okay, I'm gonna throw up now officially. With shaking hands I decide that I have to do something fast, or otherwise, Amy's gonna destroy my whole reputation within some clicks on her iphone. I don't want to have a bad reputation. (The allusion, I know, lol.) I really don't want to have that reputation Amy's giving me right now. I press on "call" and listen to the "doot-doot" in the line. After a thousands of doots there comes a clear voice saying: "This number is not longer available. The owner changed his number."

"What?!" I stare at my smartphone not realizing. Did they say "The owner changed his number"?!

I try it again. "This number is not longer available. The owner changed his number."
Yes, they did.