26

[🔔 Shawn Mendes wrote you a new message]

📩
[01:40]
Hey, it was so nice to finally meet ya. I hope you enjoyed the party as much as I did. ;) Did you arrive good at the hotel?

[01:47]
📨
Hey, thank you, yeah, I really liked it, too. Yes, we did. :)

📩
I hope, you won't have any headache tomorrow as well. o_-
Maybe you want to hang out sometimes? We could talk more about songs and songwriting in general and maybe go on a coffee?

📨
"It was very revealing", I type. I've sent it, and feel at the same time, that this may sound too weird and add:
Well that sound's great. I will be there.

📩
I didn't tell you where and when, but that's amazing. How long will you stay in Toronto?

📨
A few days. We booked roundabout a week, cause we wanted to see something of the city. 😅

📩
You and you're friend are very close, aren't you? How long do you know each other?

📨
Yes we are.
At least I thought that.
Around ten years.

📩
She seemed a bit withdrawn and uncommunicative. But I guess, that was no wonder, considering, that she writes this fanfiction-stuff since five (?) years. Must be crazy, to meet the person in real you're dreaming of for years.

📨
You don't get it, don't you?

📩
What?

📨
This whole fanfiction-writing is so important for your fans. They admire you so much, and that's the way they can express their love for you and you're music and the way you're an idol for them.
It's not fair to just laugh about them, as it was just ridiculous and worthless.

📩
Wohow, wait a sec. I'm sorry, I didn't want to offend your best friend. And I surely didn't want to offend my fanbase either - they are great and SO supportive. I love how supportive they are, I really do. - I just mean I don't understand it at all. Don't they all have a life? Doesn't she has a life? Where she has a real boyfriend? Wouldn't that be way better?

📨
Next time we'll meet, I surely will explain it to you. At least, I will try. You sound really convinced.

📩
And you sound really passionate.

[It takes a pause, then Shawn sends a smiley.]

But I like that.

ShawnMendes entered Wattpad.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें