41

Aaliyah
"Shawn?" I tap him on the shoulder and he whirls around. When he sees me, he starts to beam. "Ally! My little sis! You'd surprise me!"

"I know I am your little sister", I say jokingly. We're located in the backstage-area of the stadium, and I'm glad, I found Shawn before he get's on stage in a few minutes.

"And I know, that you know. I didn't expect you here!" He takes out one of his in-ears and wipes away a curly strain of hair that found it's way to his forehead. A gesture that would make all the thousands of girls outside there in the stadium cry. Even my best friends in school all fell for my brother – something I was always annoyed with but did have to accept – cause what should I do against? Even though this fame-thing did changed Shawn in several ways, he was and always is the best brother to me. So just like now, where his face immediately changes from stage-preparness to older-brother. "How are you? Is everything okay at home", "I'm fine, everything's good at home", I interrupt him. "Can we talk for a moment?"

He doesn't even look at the time before answering. "Sure."

***

"I don't understand." He looks at me unbelieving and really perplex. "Are you trying to tell me, that Amys former best friend – Mandy – reached out to you and told you to speak to me?"

"No. She didn't reach out to me. I reached out to her", I correct him, just to not cause anymore confusion and bad emotions.

"But why?! Ally, I always thought, you'd have a good sense for situations like these, that noone could bring you in this kind of situation –" "She didn't bring me in any kind of situation. It's just as I said: I called her."

"But why? I don't understand."

I look at my watch and I see the stage-workers looking a bit nervous at us. I know, that Shawn has to be on stage in a few minutes. I know the whole proceedure and I know, that it's probaly not the best thing to argue with him before a show, because he needs his time to come down for things like this. But this is really important, especially, when he's gonna meet Amy later again. I hem. "Look, we don't have that much time now, but I just need you to trust me. This girl, Amy, she tries to take advantage from you and she treated Mandy in a real bad way. She's not the one she's pretending to be."

"I don't get what you're saying", Shawn shakes his head. I frown. "I thought it was not that difficult."

He looks at me not understanding. Another look at the watch. I breath in. "Shawn, Amy fooled you. Her relationship to you is basically based on a big misunderstanding. A misunderstanding that got to a lie. A lie she produced when she got the chance to speek to her biggest star. You."

Now my brother seems to understand. But instead of looking like he has had a remarkable relevation heard, he shakes his head. "Gosh. This girl's good. It's really good. Better than all the other fans I've already met, I guess."

Now I am the one not understanding. "What?"

He laughs, but it sounds a bit sad. "I'm sorry Ally, but this girl is a creepy stalker. She's apparently found a way to talk to you and to try to involve you in her personal way to me falling in love for her, but she's nothing else than this: a fan. Maybe also a disappointed fan. I admit, that I maybe wasn't that nice to her as I should have been, but I was so focussed on finally meeting my Wattpad friend, that I just hadn't the nerves for someone who writes fanfictions about me."

"But that's the point Shawn-" "I really apologize for behaving unpolite against her at the meet and greet, but to be honest I'm not really that much sorry as I could be, because she acts now so bad against Amy. I mean what a 'best friend' is she?! Well yeah either way. I don't wish you to be more involved in all of this, than you actually are." Shawn looks at me with his older-brother look. "Just don't speak to her anymore, okay? Don't meet her – I hope, you didn't meet her?! And block her. I know you're able to handle this – sadly this isn't the first time a fan's trying to take advantage of us being siblings."

I don't have any chance to say anything more, cause the moment I open my mouth to ask if Shawn's lost his mind or if he's really that deep stuck in the honey that Amy pulled all over him, Andrew's appearing next to us. "Shawn are you getting ready?" He looks at me and smiles. "Hi Aalyah. How are you? How is it going with your studying and career planing? You still got the influenca?"

"I'm fine, thank's", I smile back and move my gaze back to Shawn. "Shawn can we please talk about it later? It's really important."

His mind's already taken to his entry on stage. "We'll see Al. This is not really a topic I want to deepen." He takes some steps to the stage entry and I follow him. "Are you staying for the concert?"

I shake my head and not at the same time. "Probably not the whole show. I meet Jordan later. And it's an four hour drive home."

"Than you should really get on your way early enough. Greet him from me."

"I will do."

I see that Shawn's mentally now right on stage and I smile even though I am really worried about his reaction on Mandy and Amy. "Good luck over there bro."

We can hear the fans screaming. The whole stadium is filled with people shouting his name. The countdown already started. Ten minutes. I hug Shawn. "Have fun." Then I step back and watch him taking some deep breaths. Some people of the crew I all know by name too, talk to him and they get themselves into a kinda meditative mood. I can see how Shawn's calming down and I am glad, that he's got so many supportive people around him here. Three years ago, he would have never been that calm and relaxed before a show as this time. He then surely would've never had the nerves to discuss things with me like we did before the show. Yeah, three years ago everything was different.