4

Mandy
"I felt it, too", he said, and that's the last thing I've heard for an hour from him. I have to say, that I'm a bit insecure about my conversational partner. This boy seems to be nice, and he's smart and funny, and I like writing with him. But I'm not sure what's his real motivation. He said, he'd like my songs. Maybe he's just shy and he used Shawn Mendes' name to get in contact?

It's nearly 12 O'Clock pm when a new message arrives on Wattpad.

📩
Would you tell me your name? You both don't put names on your books, so I just know, that you both have a second account. Are you Mandyslover1000 or are you ShAmy4ever?

📨
I'm sorry, but I can't answer that. Yet.

Why? I told you my real name too. - Sorry, I did, but you didn't believe me - so let me tell you, that my other name is Peter.

Peter? Really?

Yeah, what about that?!

It's just... you could've found every creative
name  you want to, and you took Peter?

My first thought was Raul, I have to admit.

So, we're both still not telling our real names?

No, I said the truth. My parents gave me the name Peter - I had no choice.
And you're either Mandy or Amy. Just tell me, please?

[00:12]
Please? Mandy? Amy?

[00:25]
Mandy? Hey, hello-o.

[00:27]
Amy? Amy-Amy?

[00:30]
Hey.

[00:37]
Have you blocked me? I didn't sent you any weird pics!

[00:45]
Mandy-Andy?

[00:45]
Amyyy?

[00:57]
@Wattpad, just for the protocol: I didn't break one of your rules. And I have to know: I looked them up. Every single one of them.
If I had a list, it would be like "check, check, check."

[01:20]
I swear.

📨
[01:25]
Stop spamming Peter-Raul-Shawn-want-to-be.

Oh hey, you're back!!! I have to say I'm really relieved.

Did you really look up every single Wattpad-rule?!

Did you?

Answer my question you bad boy or I overthink my attitude towards reporting you to Wattpad.

This was just for the potential re-readers of our conversation.

O-okay.

O-Okay?

Yeah, o-okay.

O-okay.