~ The b(ad)est apology. ~

The doorbell rings, and I stand up. I open the door and I didn't expect, what I am seeing right now.
In front of the door, looking like jumped out of a fashion magazine, means clothed in a deep blue dress with silver pearls as a necklace and earrings, fitting white sneakers and a white coat, there is my former best friend aka Amy standing.
"Amy?! What are you doin' here?!" I look at her denying and cross my arms. She definitely won't pass the doorstep. If this is gonna be an apology, it has to be the best, most thoughtful and honest apology, that a former best friend ever gave someone. And at least then I'm not sure, if I would accept this apology. I thought a lot about that, and being again the dumb friend is not on my list.

"Can I come in?"

"No." I look at her. "What do you want?"

She doesn't waste a lot of words on being polite - her next words make clear, that she didn't come by for a thoughtful and honest apology. Even though I don't see directly why exactly she showed up.
"He asked me, to write a song with him. To work on his album to be concrete", Amy says, and I can see that her eyes are red, I don't know, if from crying or from partying.
"Mandy, you need to help me."

What?
I stare at her. "What do you mean?"

Dumb question. I already know, what she's asking for. But she can't mean that.

"You need to help me write a song for him!"