📩
How was studying?

📨
Awful.

Why?

It was just so boring and my best friend was just looking all the time at the handsome tutor.
Honestly, he was looking at her most of the time, too.
He's 24 or 25, just so you know that he's not eighty or something like that.

Lol okay. And the lecture was boring?

Yeah, I have to say most of the things I study aren't that interesting. Politics aren't really my thing, I have to admit I guess.

But why do you study then politics?

I don't know. Probably because I've found nothing else. And I can study with my best friend, that's a plus too.

I'm a bit confused now.

Why?

Did I get it right, that even though you don't like what you study, you don't search for another, more suitable field of study? ... Just because of comfort?

Mandy
I sit right before my smartphone thinking about what he said.
I mean, he's right. At the end of the day I don't like what I study. I even didn't like the basic courses. I'm now in the fourth semester and I'm less than euphoric.
I always wanted to do something creative, something where I can create something, maybe something with the media, or more likely: produce music. Something like that.
And then I just went with what Amy chose, just because in school we always took the same courses, and we always wanted to live together, at least in the same town. Now we do have both - we take the same courses, and we live just minutes apart from each other. But is that what makes me happy?
Debatable.

📨
"You did get it absolutely right", I write. "I am so dumb."

📩
No no, you aren't. A lot of people are studying something, that doesn't make them entirely happy, you just have to look, wether it makes you happy enough to continue studying it.

You sound, like you have experience in this area.

Not especially in the field of studying, but yeah, right with something similar.

So, you don't study? Are you having any kind of education right now?

Does vocational training cound? Just joking.
Yeah, at the moment I'm taking a break of... everything.

So, a gap year then?

Yeah, something like this.

And afterwards? Will you start studying something, or do you already have a job?

I have a job.

You don't sound like you wanna talk about it at the moment. Rather wanna talk about something else?

You really have a good sense for things like that, don't you?
I'd love to.

What music do you hear right now?

Is it still snowing outside in Toronto?

Haha, you answer first.

📩
Yes, it was snowing for the last hours, now it's looking wonderful. Wait a moment.

... 📷

📨Wow, it's really looking beautiful

📨
Wow, it's really looking beautiful.
I love Canada. I wouldn't like to live anywhere else, even though I once lived somewhere else and I loved living there, too.

Really? Where did you live?

England. The home of Ed Sheeran.

So, you're a sheerio?

A what?

A sheerio. A member of Ed Sheeran's fanbase.

Uhm, no. I am just a fan of his music.

Did you ever meet him?

That would surely be great. I really would like to tell him a lot about his music. That's just as impressing as Shawn Mendes' music is. Great lyrics, deep meanings, just a fantastic songwriter.

Shawn or Ed?

Both.

And it's "flowers" by Miley Cyrus
at the moment.

What?

The music, I'm hearing right now.

Ah okay, yes. That's really a cool song. I love the dancing parts, wish I could dance that free.

I totally agree.

Would you like to meet Shawn Mendes one day too?

Huh? Ah, yes, of course! I have so many questions about his songwriting. I really admire the way, he puts his feelings into his music. Would you like to? (Why am I asking.)

I would love to meet the Shawn, you've described. He sounds really wise.

Probably. But at least a boy stuck in a crisis, that's what I get at the moment through my friend writing her stories. She's always like "omg, when I meet him, I will ask him, if he would write a song about me."

Really? That's... ambitious.

Yeah, why not having high goals.

^^