32

Shawn
Something is wrong. I feel it since I met Amy. There's something between us I can't describe, I can't identify. Is it just the vibe that feels weird or is it something else? If someone would've asked me, I probably would've answered, that it is the connection between us. The missing connection to be exactly.

— — —

[Amy sent you one (1) new message]
📲
You're up gng out tnght? ❤️

— — —

I stare at the message Amy sent me. It's really a weird message, full of strange vibes. I begin to understand, that the girl I wrote on Wattpad with, is completely different to the girl I'm talking to in reality. She's so much more ... high-heels, and so much less on a wave with me than I thought. I really expected nobody special or detailed, I just was so focused on writing with her, that I didn't figured out, how she would look like in the reality. Beautiful yeah for sure. But beauty is defined in different ways, you know?

I know some people tend to change immediately, when they meet a Popstar for real. It happened so many times to me, that I'm not really surprised anymore when it happens. But with Amy I was surprisingly disappointed when I realized this was happening. Fame really goes with some sad side-effects.

There's this feeling growing inside me, that I should keep this business. I mean going back to the original destination. The one that was the reason, why I wrote her. The one, why Andrew's calling me ten times a day.
I will ask her the question, I was gonna ask her from the beginning. And when she says yes, well than, maybe, our relation will develop in the right way again. And maybe, than Andrew will stop calling me at midnight asking, how it is going. Oh and not to forget the next tourdates incoming. Canada's really big and they all want me to sing for them. And in a few weeks, just right before Christmas, I'm gonna have my first concert in the US for a long time. That's really exciting.
I look at my clock. It's now 8:40 pm. Andrew will probably be calling the next five mins. He did it the last weeks, so he will do it today, I guess.

(8:43 pm)
[📞🔔 Incoming call]
[Andrew 🐻 is calling]

You see?

— — —

[Amy wrote you (1) new message]
📲
U wanna go into a club or smthg?
Or maybe have dinner?