16

[concert day 04:30 pm]
📩
🔔 [ShawnMendes wrote you a new message]
Have you arrived at the stadium well? And do you have good seats?
Just joking, I know you have - I gave you tickets with the access to the front row. I know, the front row is very bright, but maybe I'm gonna see you. How can I identify you? I mean, it'll be sure difficult, but I just thought I could try maybe.

📨
Hey, yes, we are. And yep, front row. My friend is really excited, and she nearly got overwhelmed, when she realized where we we're gonna stay. Some security guy pushed us through a lot of girls with mad eyes.

... [typing]

———————
💭
Mandy
They probably all were there waiting since hours, to get into the first row, but we we're just guided there, appearently because of Shawn. We're now standing in front of the stage, looking up to that high building around us, trying to realize, where exactly we are. „It's really exciting", I type. „And maybe, we'll find a way to greet each other while you're performing near the audience. But if not: I'm really happy, to meet you finally afterwards. Probably won't Can't believe it until I met you for real." And then, I add: „Are you excited? I mean for the show?"

📩
Yes, I am. Always. You know, when my anxiety kicks in, it's not that easy, to get on stage.

——————————
💭
I feel how hard it must have been for him, to admit that.
——————————

📨
Anxciety is really a bitch.

📩
Yeah, it is. But I do meditation against it.

📨
Does it help?
I'm really curious.

📩
Yeah, a bit. Sometimes. Most of the times, I'm just doing self-mantras and team-building-strategies, ya know? That does really help - knowing, that there are so many people there, to support you, and to have your back.

📨
The fans and I are there, to have your back, too, ya know?

📩
You aren't a fan?! I'm deeply disappointed.

📨
Oh Shawn Mendes, you're so funny. As I didn't tell you so many times, that I'm not the one yelling your name exhausted and with heart-pupils.

📩
Happy or sad to hear? I don't know.

📨
Bee happy. I'm no screaming teenage-girl, that can't take her eyes from you, wishing, to get immediately married and then in one row pregnant by you.

📩
Oh you don't wanna be married and get pregnant by me?

📨
Dream on Shawny-boy. But it's a pity, I know.

📩
It's really a pity. Such a shame, I really thought, we could get to the isle immediately, when we finally met.

📨
You appearently read to many of the fanfictions here on Wattpad.

📩
Yeah, I probably do.

📨
Don't you need to get ready?! Drink some green tea ore something?

📩
Why should I drink green tea?!

📨
I don't know, maybe for the voice? Could be really good, I guess. 🍵 Makes you sing a lullaby like a goldenthroat.

📩
Yeah. A lullaby of Birdland.

📨
Wow. Didn't think, that you'd get the quote. - But who am I writing with?! Music talent Shawn Mendes, that is right now getting ready to enter stage.

📩 (2)
😂😂
I'm laughing now, lol.

But yeah, I have to break with your imagination and have to admit, that I am just chilling with some of my favorite people backstage. And in front of me is (- sacrilege!) a coffee. Just a normal coffee, no fancy macchiato, no latté. ☕️ Not that I'm trying to be the ‚normal, grounded' guy, that doesn't fly high because there ten thousands of people waiting for him. No, to be honest, the coffee-machine isn't working. All that works is that dark, somehow bitter thing with that smell of roasted coffee-beans. - I'm gonna stop now writing. I'm writing weird stuff about roasted beans, that means, I should stop now and start to focus on the important things.

📨
You really are nervous, aren't you? I mean, not that I don't like writing with you about roasted coffee beans, but to be honest, roasted coffee beans never were something, I really connected with. I'm somehow more the cocoa-drinker, ya know? And how can you even write with me, if there are some people, to talk with you and to distract you? I hope, you aren't being impolite, just because I'm texting you.
If that's so, just stop it, we'll se us later.

📩
They all went to the buffet, to take some lunch. But I am wondering how you can write with me either? Shouldn't your friend be annoyed by you just texting me? And doesn't the band start soon?

📨
Oh okay. Then let them have a good break (from you talking to them about roasted coffee beans). And yeah, you're right. - And not. She found some people next to us talking to. They are all a lot giggling and screaming whenever someone mentions your name. That's gonna be fun later.

📩
I really hope, you will be having fun on the concert. ;)

📨
Thank you. We'll definitely have. Really excited. And if we don't recognize each other, don't worry, we'll see us later. ;) And therefore, I am really nervous. But yeah. Go ahead. Let's talk more about roasted coffee beans.

📩
You have no reason, to be nervous. Just drink some green tea or good coffee. 🍵☕️

📨
Yeah, you too.
You're gonna be great. ❤️

Mandy
I can't describe, how nervous I am actually. It's like I can't describe in what kind of relationship Shawn and I are. I never really thought about that when we were writing (it were humor and deep talks and getting to know each other, sharing some fears and some hopes and just spending online time together, when we both needed it). But is it friendship? Is it more? If I am not sure, if it's friendship, then how much less can I be sure, to feel some romantic tensions? Romantic tension by Shawn Mendes? Independently, if he's a famous singer and Popstar. Just considering the fact, how much in love he was and probably still is with Camila Cabello. And how crazy and improbable would it be, that he falls in love with someone, he's never met?! No no. Friendship, yeah, maybe, kinda. But will he find me sympathetic, funny-for-Real, good-looking, attractive? Will the picture he probably has in his mind about me and the way I may look, fit with his expectations? I have no idea. So yeah. I am really excited.
Even though, I really wanna enjoy the following concert. It's not only Amy, who's having butterflies thinking of hearing Shawn's music and seeing him that near. This incredible songwriter. Such a great example, of how to make good music.
So, when Amy's now starting to scream happiness written all over her face, I can't deny, to smile in a shiny way, too. It's just all so incredible and great to be here!