21

The two are just talking with each other. Amy seems to have forgotten, that I'm here, and Shawn either. He just can't take his eyes of her. I see, how his eyes scan her face, her clothes, her smile. And everytime, she laughs, he seems wondering, if he has ever heard something that beautiful.
I can't believe it. I'm sitting on this sofa, the third wheel in a situation, where I should be supposed to be an essential part of. But I can't open my mouth, to tell him, that I am the one, he was writing with. I just can't. The more and more I see him and Amy talking, I understand, that they fit perfectly. They may not know it at the moment, but I see it. It's the way, Shawn's fascinated view goes from her lips to her hands, when she's gesticulating. It's the way, he listens to her. And it's the way, he ignores me.

Even though, I find it quite weird and impolite, to just ignore me completely. I mean, even if he think's that I just a friend of the girl, he wrote messages through all night with, I am a person sitting here with them, too. I did never expect him, to be that impolite - nearly rude.

And then, I understand. I get it. In his eyes, I am the girl, that writes the Shawn-Mendes-Fanfictions, that has millions of readers. The girl, that gave his best friend her account to post on her own self-written songs and her thoughts about Shawn Mendes Songs. I am the fangirly-girl.
At least, he could've given me an autograph or something like that. If I would've really been the fangirl, he think's, I am, than he would've now made me incredible sad and feel unbelievable disappointed. And I assume, that if Amy would've been on my place, that if I would've immediately said, that I was the one, who wrote the songs, and that I was the girl, he was writing with, he would've treated her the same, just like me. And that makes me mad. It makes me mad for Amy. Cause no one deserves to be treated like that. At least no fan.

But maybe, otherwise, he would've said "cool" to me, and I would've answered "cool" back, and then, he would've understood, that I wasn't that exiting, he thought, and he would've talked instead only to Amy either way.
I thought, I would knew this boy, I was writing with, but now, it's different.
I don't know. It's just the whole situation, that makes me feel worthless. I know, it's my fault, I was the one, who allowed Amy, to now sit on this couch, right next to him, starring into his wonderful eyes, talking to him like knowing him for decades, but I feel, that this whole meeting ended up wrong, and I have no idea, how to fix this without hurting anyones feelings.

📝📖

🎹🎶
Every single word, we changed
Every single promise, we made
Now, I know, it all was arranged
Now, I know, it all was fake

Beautiful on the inside and beautiful outside
That's, what you once said
And now, I know, that I am too late
But I feel nothing, nothing, not even hate
Cause how could I, how could I hate you?

Every single debate, we had
Every single laugh we laughed
Now, I know, I really liked, what we shared
Now I know, what I should've said

The moments we had
The nights that we spent
Writing and laughing
Oh I was loving the way you held my hand
Just through the distance
But you took down my fence, and I let down my guard
Thought it would be really difficult, but you made it easy from the start

***

[Shawn Mendes to Andrew Gertler three weeks ago]

📱
Didn't you say, that I should get some inspiration?

📲
Yes, I did.

📱
Well, I did.

📲
Shawn, what did you do?!

📱
Nothing! Why do you sound so suspicious?!

📲
Well, it's just the fact, that you seem to feel uncomfortable.

📱
I didn't write anything than "Didn't you say, I should get some inspiration? Well I did."

📲
Hmhm.

📱
So, I met someone, and she's really great at songwriting. Her way to formulate lyrics is really incredible. It gave me immediately great vibes to write on some new songs. And I have some really cool catchy melodies for some of her songs, she hasn't already written a music-sheet to.

📲
Can we buy her?!

📱
Haha.

📲
Just joking. But

📱
Andrew? No.

[🔔🔊 Andrew is calling]

[Andrew 🦊]
Look, Shawn. Do you remember the little talk, we had last month?

[Shawn]
Yeah.

I think, now would be a good moment, to put the plan into action.

She's no plan.

Yet.

I hate you.

No, I know, you love me.
And she will love you.

Again: No!

Well, than friendship would be okay at least at first, too. Just work on it!

You're driving me crazy.

You love me.

No word's necessairy. And again: No. She's no plan.

Do you remember, what I warned you about? Shawn, the label-

Don't start with that again. I'm working on it, okay?!

~ ~ ~ - - - 〰️〰️〰️ - - - ~ ~ ~

[Shawn Mendes ended phone-call.]

————————
AN:

First of all: Thank you for reading! :))If you want to make me smile, you can do one (or all) of the following things ☺️1

If you want to make me smile, you can do one (or all) of the following things ☺️
1. Click on the ⭐️-button and let it shine 🌟
2. Comment anything you want - what you'd like, what you wish, how your mood is, whatever, maybe, you just lemme know, you have fun reading this story xD
3. Continue reading and voting and commenting - stay tuned, there's coming a lot (of dramalama)!

See you in the comment-section!
xx Rapunzel

PS: The rights to the songlyrics in this chapter belong to me!