27

[later]

[04:30]
📨
You sent a new message to @ShawnMendes

So how about tomorrow?
I mean today. Sorry. Always start a bit struggling, when writing at night.

[04:42]
📩
At night? Is this still night for you? I'm always awake at this time.
Just joking. ;)

📨
You awake?! Why am I not surprised? Are you still working, again?!

📩
Yes I am.
But before you say something: I am working out.

📨
At half past 4 in the morning?

📩
It's nearly five O'Clock.

📨
Okay, well. At nearly five O'Clock?

📩
I like watching the sunrise over Toronto.
And the muscles don't come from nowhere.

📨
Wait. What. There was no pink good fairy which gave you them?! I'm so disillusioned.

📩
😂😂 I guess your body didn't shape itself the way it is now too - did it?! I need to ask that now, cause that sounds way to much like Cinderella.

📨
["Changed username in 'Cinderella' 👛👗"]  😂
No, no. I've just good genes. - - - And yeah. Some sport as well. But you can call me from now on Cinderella, if you want to.

📩
I would love to, but I'd rather stay with Amy. Really nice name by the way.

————————
I grit my teeth and then write:

📨
Thank you. I like Shawn as well. Even if Peter is great, too. ;) Can't stand it still, that you introduced yourself to me as Peter.

📩
Hey! I was being honest!

📨
Yeah, you were.

📩
Honesty is for me just really important. And I didn't wanna start with a lie, you know?

📨
Look Shawn, there's something, I want to talk about with you tomorrow - today, sorry. Will we get the chance to meet?

📩
I'm sorry, I can't today, as much, as I wish. I have some very important meetings to do, and so I won't get out of my hotel until the evening.

📨
What about the evening?

📩
I promised Aaliyah and my parents to meet up with them. There's something going on at home with Aaliyah's choice of study and her carreer-options, and I really can't stay away from that. I would invite you, but that could be kinda...

📨
Unfitting?

📩
I was gonna say too early and a bit weird. I don't want you to meet my family like this. Discussing with Aaliyah her future-options is really nothing, that is great to introduce you to my family. And

📨
Shawn, I totally understand. :) There's no need to explain.
But then tell me: What about the day after tomorrow?

📩
Well, that would work.
Will you bring your friend, too?

📨
So great!
No, I don't think so. Why? Should I? I was kinda hoping, we could spent some time alone, talking more freely.

————————
I am waiting kinda anxious on his answer, cause I really want to now, if he would want to meet me, Mandy, again. I don't know, how he will react on me showing up and not Amy. It will be kinda crazy, I guess. And kinda difficult, to clarify all of this. I guess, I will need some time, to get over the fact, he immediately thought, that Amy was the one, he was writing with, and that he behaved the way he did against me.  And probably, he will need some time too, to overcome, that he spoke with Amy, the fanfiction-writer-girl about all of these things, they talked this evening about, and that he took her to a private party.
I know, it's kinda my responsibility what happened, too, I won't reject that. So I was always a fan of being honest, too, and if he didn't like me and want to talk to me after all, than at least, I did, what I was thinking was right.
The three little dots of "typing" turn into a new message in our chat, and relieved, I take cognization of this answer.
————————

📩
Okay. No, no, that's great, I was hoping so too. :) So then see you in two days!

📨
Two days!