𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦

Hello!😃

Fate Wheel has officially ended, two years of dedication and wondering where the hell I was going with this until finally, it all made sense in the end. I've made many fanfics before in the past, my drafts are filled with unpublished stories and works I'm no longer bothered to pursue, but I am truly thankful and glad that I decided to pursue Fate Wheel. Whenever I reread the chapters and look back to the very beginning of this book, I'm always reminded of the journey that it took to get this far, my writing visibly changes over the long period of time and maybe, in the future, I'll get down to editing those chapters but for now- I am content with how the book has ended.

UGHHHSHDJCJDJDJDXJDJDBDNSNND I FEEL SO SAD IVE BEEN PLANNING FOR SO LONG AND THE EFFORT I POURED INTO WRITING EVERY CHAPTER I LOVE THIS BOOK SO MUCH AND IM GONNA CRY BECAUSE I DONT WANT IT TO END BUT I JUST PUBLISHED THE EPILOGUE SO OF COURSE ITS GONNA END.

Anyways, I thank you guys for reading and commenting and voting on Fate Wheel, the support truly means a lot. I'd also like to thank @noThingbutlynx and marphylia for firstly, encouraging me to publish FW to begin with, for listening to my long ass rants about FW, for helping me PLAN FW, and for supporting FW all the way through, (yes, I'm treating this like an award show I'm just feeling emotional atm🤧)

Alas, not to worry because there is going to be a sequel to FW called Parallel Lines and a prequel called Annihilate (which will delve into the Hinode and the Ankoku background as well as the other hosts of Kaede) both in which I've been planning for a very long time (as you can probably imagine), and I'm very excited to move onto the next stage. I'm aware that there are probably plot holes and unanswered questions so feel free to ask anything and I'll answer them to the best of my ability. For now, that will be all, oh yeah, also I'm writing another fanfic which will be a Bakugou BNHA fanfic so check that out! 😊 (when it's published, ofc)

AGAIN THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AANSDMDMNCSNMDCMNCDNCNDMXNCJSKSKXMSMDD IM SO SAD IM GONNA CRY