our daily lives

Moving his head a bit, type smacked his lips has he was coming out of deep unconsciousness to then move over a bit to then shut off his alarm to move his hand back to bury himself again has his head was between a woman's breasts.
She then took in a breathe to then turn her head to eye over the clock that was to the side.
"Mm..... Type....I need to get going."
Type made a face.
"But your so warm...."
She giggled to move her head to peer her eyes down.
"So are you, but I really need to go."
Type signed to then get up to go into his legs to eye over her.
"Let me at least make you breakfast."
She went up on her elbows to eye over her.
"Would love that. However given the time, I really can't. Need to go to the hospital. You know your shift...."
Type nodded.
"I'll be there."
She smiled to then move about to then go to get dressed, type eyed over her.
"So..... Why didn't we have sex last night? You did sleep over."
She placed on her pants to then take his shirt off to throw to the side to bend over to get hers to then turn to eye over him..
"We've only been talking for a bit, not a girl who has sex with whoever type."
She then went to him to kiss his lips to move back to smile to then part, type turned to eye over her.
"It's a bit early. Try to be....quiet leaving, don't what to wake up the roommate you know."
She nodded to do just that, type signed to then go to his back to look to his ceiling.
Damnit..... Wish she put out...... So....
Type shook his head to then get up to go take a shower.
Under the water, type had a hand to the wall to have his head hung to have his free hand to his cock to stroke, it had been a bit since type had gotten laid, he was feeling very frustrated and horny.
Type squeezed his eyes tightly shut to then cum into the shower to then open his eyes to watch it go down the drain, sighing he then finished the shower, to get out to get ready to then place everything back in order to go about to place on his scrubs to then leave his room quietly to shut the door to then go to the living room to place his hands to his hips to look about to shake his head.
Damnit tharn!
Type looked to see clothes everywhere, glasses about, something spilled to the coffee table, and a few other things, he shook his head to then turn to go straight to tharns room without thinking, he then turned his head to make a face.
Tharn turned his head to peer his eyes down to look over type to then laugh a bit to then look up at the boy who was riding his dick, he had turned his head to gulp to then turn it back to eye over tharn.
Tharn shrugged to then look back to type to take a hand from the boys waist to place it to his head to move his hair away.
"This is a bit...."
Type signed to turn.
"We've talked about a sock on the door tharn when your......ugh! Also the living room is a mess!"
Type then went and quick to slam the door behind him to go to the living room to clean, type was a clean freak and had ocd, he couldn't stomach this.
The boy looked over tharn to then try to get off, for tharn to look to him to place his hands to his neck to really pump himself in .
Type crotched to clean turned his head to hear loud moaning, he shook his head to roll his eyes to then clean up the living room to go and make a fast breakfast to leave in a huff.
Going to work, type was before a computer to shake his head.
Living with tharn, things like that were getting to a bad point with him. They had been living together since high school, it had been 8 years. Type didn't mind it at first but has the years have gone on, tharn wasent listening to type and kept doing what he did that morning, type was getting sick of cleaning up after tharn.
Typing what he needed type then left the computer to make his rounds with a mad face.
Later that night, type was to the coffee table to be sitting criss cross to do his paperwork to then slowly move his eyes up to then raise an eye brow.
The boy from earlier came out of tharns room to look to type to gulp to then hang his head to then leave slamming tharns door then the front, type turned his head to watch that.
Tharn then came out to go to sit down next to the coffee table to move a hand up to grab a bit of types food, type looked to tharn.
"Another break up?"
Tharn shook his head.
"Was never dating him. Let him know he isn't a good lay, thus all the slamming."
"You are really mean to them tharn."
"Hey not my fault he..."
Type shook his head.
"I don't want to hear it. Also we need to talk. I'm so sick of...."
Type then looked to the coffee table has tharn placed something to it to then move it over to smile and wide..
Type rolled his eyes.
"You can't keep doing this to get out of...."
"Think I can, until it doesn't work anymore. Give this to that lady friend of yours, it'll make her wet."
Type signed to then grab the small art project to eye over it.
"Tharn....I can't take this.... Is really good, could get you...."
"I've been being a sloth lately...... All these gallery openings, traveling a lot, I've been an ass "
Type turned his head to look to tharn.
Tharn couldn't help but to smile and wide to laugh.
"Okay a big ass, also I'm sorry for not doing that stupid sock to the door thing. And you cleaned up my mess, Mr. Clean freak. I just want to say how sorry I am."
Type signed to then look back over the small art work.
"Tharn...." He said slowly.
Tharn moved up to really eye over type.
"Come on.....say it....."
Type rolled his eyes to place the art to the coffee table to get up to go to the kitchen.
"I'll....... Make you whatever you want."
Tharn breathed in and hard to then get up to follow after type to then stand behind him to eye him over.
"Thank you "
"Mm...."
Tharn took a step forward to wrap his arms about.
"Really.... Thank you."
Type signed to start to place things together.
"What do you want to eat tharn?"
"Believe you know my fav."
Type nodded.
"Um tharn..... Get off."
Tharn light laughed to keep being on him.
"Deal with it, your warm."
Type rolled his eyes to then fix tharn his food with him on.