getting ready for the party

Moving about with his shopping cart, type stopped before an aisle to look over some food to then roll his eyes to sign. He turned his head to look down the way to eye over tharn who was playing with the children's toys to then be laughing at one.
Type took in a deep breathe to then turn his head back to eye over the selection.
Why is tharn still such a kid? Is it because his parents kicked him out when he was 16? Mm..... He was mentally mature at that age though so that doesn't make any real sense. I just don't get that guy sometimes.
Type then turned his head to shake it a bit.
"No."
Tharn. Placed a toy in the cart to then look to type.
"This would be something fun to do at the party."
"Tharn.... This is for children.'
"And? I have fun with it "
Tharn turned his head to eye over the selection.
"So what are you going to get here?"
Type looked over the toy then tharn then then selection..
"Food, just don't know what."
"Mm.... Everything looks really good."
Type nodded to then turn his head to then look back to the cart to eye over the toy.
"Tharn..... You need to put this back."
Tharn turned his head to eye over type.
"I want to play with it."
Type rolled his eyes.
"You don't need to waste your money on this. Put it back."
Tharn shook his head to then turn to go to the food selection to gather what he believed they needed for the party to then place them in the cart.
Type looked over tharn.
"You need to put this back."
Tharn then looked to type.
"Why? Its my money. I want to play with it when we get home "
Type narrowed his eyes to then turn his head to watch two girls come about to over hear that to giggle has they passed, type watched them go to then look back at tharn who was eyeing over the selection again to see if he got all what he needed.
"Tharn.... What have I told you about Saying that in public?"
Tharn turned his head to look to type to shrug to then look back.
"We live together type, have since high school, you need to deal with it."
Type made a face to sign to then move about tharn to start to go to gather something healthy, tharn turned to then follow to have his head turned to eye over type.
"Why do you care so much about what others think? Not like you know those girls or yourll see them again, so....."
Type stopped to then turn his head to eye over tharn.
"I don't want people to think we are a couple tharn, I still remember the jokes we got in high school for moving in with the other and in college. We're friends."
Tharn wrapped his arms about himself.
"Mm.... Best friends."
Type looked over tharn to then nod to turn his head forward to keep going forward.
Tharn walked with him.
"I want you to play with me when we get home."
Type signed to shake his head again.
"Why do you have to say it like that?"
"Your reaction. It's very funny."
Type rolled his eyes has they kept going forth.
"Well.... We both never had a remote control car before, think we can actually play with it together. Have some fun."
Type shrugged to turn his head to look over the produce.
"Maybe. Still it's an impulse buy tharn, you need to save your money."
"I do that with living with you. I'm fine."
Type stopped to let go of the cart to then eye over a few things.
"For now. However if you keep....."
Type turned his head to look over has tharn was to the cart to move it back and forth to eye the front seat.
"Wonder if I can fit in here."
Type raised an eye brow.
"Think your regressing to being a baby."
"Maybe. Does look fun though."
Type shook his head to then look to the food.
"So what should we get here? The party is this weekend."
Tharn turned his head to eye over the food to then have an idea, he went to type to wrap his arms about to then start to take him to the cart.
"Tharn?"
"I think you can actually fit in here more then I can."
Type started to kick.
"Tharn.... Stop it...."
Tharn shook his head to then laugh.
"Ugh! I'm going to get you for this tharn. Let go! I don't want.... People are going to start to look...."
"And? Stop caring about what others think of you and get into the cart."
Type thrashed about a bit rough to then get out of tharns grasp to then turn to gently push him back to then step to him to then place his hands to tharns perfect hair he styled to then mess it up to step back to place his hands to his hip to laugh a bit to go back to the healthy food to get what he needed to then place it to the cart to go forth.
"Let's see if you care what others think about you when they see that."
Tharn moved his head up to eye over type to smile and wide to walk and quick next to him to eye over.
"I won't fix what you just did, I really don't care."
"Uh huh, let's see."
Tharn narrowed his eyes to then turn his head to keep walking next to type.
"Challenge accepted."
Going through the aisles they both gathered food for people to look at tharn to laugh for type to eye over him to make a face.
How can he still have a smile to his face? There laughing at him.
Tharn placed what he needed to the cart to then stand back to eye over it.
"Think this is enough and...."
Tharns eyes widened to turn his head a bit, type was behind him to fix what he did to then step away to eye to go back to the cart to push, tharn watched him go to place a hand to his hair to move it about to then smile to go to type.
"Don't think I failed at this challenge since you fixed what you did."
"No you won."
Tharn turned his head to eye over type.
"I always win."
Type rolled his eyes to go to the check out.
"You think that."
Tharn laughed to help type for them to go to the car for tharns mood to shift to annoyance when type started to talk about Dr. Thera and if she was going to like what they got or not.
Tharn turned his head to look out the window to sign to place his hand to his head to shake it has they went home.