long week with a surprise

Shaking a bit, type was driving home to then stop before it to take in a deep breathe to then lean himself back to then tilt his head up to yawn and hard. He just got off of a 12 hr shift again and he was so very tired.
Type took in a very deep breathe to then unlock himself to grab his bag from the passenger side seat to then sling it over to walk very slowly to place.
Type then placed his hand to his pocket to then grab out his key to then place it in the lock to slowly turn to yawn again, he then went in to turn to place his bag to the hanger to kick off his shoes to go straight to the couch to flop down to place his forehead to the couch to groin.
He heard light laughing and he could tell it wasn't just coming from tharn.
Type then turned his head with very tired eyes to sign.
Wish I could get laid every single night. Haven't had sex in 7 months, I'm beyond frustrated and that Dr. Thera...... Won't even give me a chance because of those earlier nurses.
Type made a hard face to then turn his head to bury his head into the couch once again to groan.
Coming out from his room, tharn heard some noises to then walk to the living room to the couch to place his hands to the back to look down.
"What are you doing?"
Type raised his arm to then flip tharn off to take his arm back down. Tharn raised his eye brow to look over type.
"Tough day?"
Type signed to turn his head the other way to look towards the front door.
"You have no idea. Your so lucky tharn, your an artist, get laid every day..... Barely make your own food...." Type mumbled.
Tharn tilted his head to the side.
"I chose a great career what can I say. Told you what goes into being a nurse type but oh no, you know better."
Type rolled his eyes.
"I like to help people tharn and I'm good at this."
"You could have done something else, your killing yourself."
Type shrugged.
Tharn made a face to then turn to go back to his bedroom, type hearing the retreating foot steps to close his eyes to nod off until he opened them wide to dart them about has he heard loud foot steps to then see this other go to the door to open and shut with a slam, type went up on his arms to look over them confused.
What in the....
Type turned his head to look over tharn who had his head hung to have a lotion bottle in one hand to be placing it to his open palm to see him come about to place that lotion bottle down to the coffee table to then sit next to type to start to tug at his scrub top.
Type looked tharn over to move his scrub top down.
"What are you doing?"
"You've had a bad day, well night, let me give you a massage."
Types Lips parted to look over tharn to then turn his head forward to dart his eyes.
"Is that.. why that guy was...."
"Eh don't mind him, was a jerk anyway."
Tharn gripped types shirt to then start to take it over his head to then push type down to place his hands to his shoulders to start to rub, type turned his head to the side to close his eyes to relax into this, if he was more awake he would be protesting this however type wait wanted it, it felt very good.
Tharn tilted his head to the side to smile to start to take his hands a bit lower.
Type moved his head up a bit to coo.
"Mm... Little.... Little to the right....aaah right there."
Tharn gulped to then turn his head to the side to grit his teeth a bit.
"Mm.... Can you.... Harder?"
Tharn snapped his head to look over type to shiver a bit to hang his head to do just that.
Type couldn't help but to moan a bit, tharn was hitting just the right spot.
"Aah.... Thank you."
Tharn nodded to keep rubbing to then go a bit lower, type turned his head to open his eyes to then look to tharn.
"Harder there.....mm... Please... "
Tharn turned his head a bit to look over type to then eye the action of rubbing his back to rub really hard.
Types eyes went into the back of his head to then place his hands under his head.
"Mm..... Thank you.... My lower back has been hurting me a lot."
Tharn nodded.
"You..... Do stand for a....a long period of time...."
Type nodded.
"Mm....I... Do.....nn.... Tharn...."
Tharn started to breathe heavily to then curl his lip inward has he started to rub type even harder.
"Aah tharn.... Feels so.... Good...."
Tharn darted his eyes rapidly to then take his hands away to then hang his head to look to the floor with a face, type opened his eyes to look at tharn a bit confused.
"Tharn?"
"I'm... Tired.... You.... Need to go to sleep to."
Type watched tharn get up to then go to his room with his head hung, type raised an eye brow to then go to his back to place a hand to his forehead.
What in the hell was that? Sometimes my best friend, roommate doesn't make fucking sense.
Type rolled his eyes to then place his hands to his stomach to move his head to the side to go into his sleep, that back rub really relaxed him.
To his room, tharn was to his bed under his covers to have a hand to his mouth to have his eyes closed to be stroking his cock, he was so very hard after that.
Tharns facial features twitched for him to then roll to his back to rub himself harder to then lift his head back to then cum.
Breathing heavily, tharn placed his arms to either side to look up to take in deep breathes to turn his head to the side to look to his wall to shake his head.
That was so not fair type...... So not fucking fair!