irritation

In the cafeteria type was eating at his lunch to then peer his eyes to the side has his phone started to go off, he rolled his eyes to then look back to his tray.
Don't pick it up, every time you do, you know what tharn does.
Type then gritted his teeth has his phone started to go off once more.
He placed his fork down and hard to then retrieve his phone to place it to his ear.
"What do you want?"
"I love you, I love you, I love you!"
Type slammed his phone back to the table to shake his head.
Why does he keep doing that?
Type then looked up has nurses came about with there trays to sit next to him to start to talk, type then grabbed his fork to start to eat to look up to widen his eyes, he acted fast to grab his phone to place it to his pocket to take his tray to leave, doctor thera looked to him has she sat to down to roll her eyes.
Type placed what he couldn't eat to the trash to then go about to make a face has he felt his pocket vibrating again, he stood in the hallway to take in a deep breathe to then grab his phone to place it to his ear.
"Tharn knock it off! Why do you keep calling me and saying that!"
"Don't.... You remember last night?"
"Just because we.... Doesn't mean you can keep calling and saying that. I am at work."
"So.... You don't remember."
"Remember what?"
Tharn signed in the phone.
"Your exhausting sometimes type."
Type furrowed his brow in confusion to then hear the phone go off, he then placed it before his face to look it over.
What are you talking about tharn?
Type shrugged to then place the phone to his back pocket to then go forward to place his hands into his pockets to be highly confused.
Later, he was to a patients room to be given her a standard exam to then be sitting to ask her questions to look down to write down to have what happened a few hours ago go through his head.
What happened last night other then sex? What is tharn talking about?
Type signed has he wrote what he needed to, to then leave after saying good bye to the patient.
Going through the hallway type then stopped to eye over the doctor to then go to a room to place his body to the door to look forward to make a hard face, he felt like a coward for doing this however he didn't want to have anything left to do with that doctor, especially since she kept hitting him.
Type placed a hand to his forehead to rub.
I think I might need to switch hospitals. I can't stomach this woman any more. Ugh! I need to be mentally preparing for this Sunday to go to tharns parents, to think of what I'm needing to ask them, not to be dodging the doctor and trying to figure out what tharn is talking about.
Type took in a deep breathe to be feeling so very irritated.
A few moments passed for type to then turn to open the door to eye all around to then go about to head to another patients room to have a face full of irritation.
After a stress full day at work, type was happy it was Friday, but that just meant two more days until he would have to go see tharns parents.
Grabbing his bag, type placed it about himself to get out of the car to then go to his place to shove the key in the door to then open to widen his eyes in shock at what he was seeing.
Type threw the bag to the side to go and quick to place his hands to tharns back to then grab to push to the side to step back to part his lips to then make a face.
A person he never met before, who looked semi like tharn from the back, looked to type to widen his eyes, his boyfriend that was to the side who he was kissing looked to type in surprise.
Tharn then came out with drinks to stop to then eye over type who was looking to them to then eye over tharn to make an embarrassed face to then go about to head straight to his bedroom, tharn watched him go with wide eyes to then lightly chuckle, he then went to the coffee table to place the drinks down to then eye over his friends.
"Need to go deal with my over jealous on the down low boyfriend. Please excuse me."
They watched tharn go to then eye the other.
"Think we should leave. Didn't you have a friend liked them tuko?"
Tuko nodded to then get up.
"Yeah, didn't end well."
The two then left holding hands.
Type to his bedroom was sitting to the edge to be taking off his shoes to place them neatly to the side to feel so stupid, he then looked up to see tharn come in to place himself to the door to eye over type.
"So..... What was that type?"
Type Darted his eyes over tharn to then hang his head to look down.
"Um....."
Tharn then stepped closer to wrap his arms about himself.
"Furko and I do look a look like the other, especially since he started to grow out his hair, but I can't believe you would think I would be kissing another in our apartment. I love you type."
Type gulped to peer his eyes to the side.
"Please stop saying that."
Tharns eyes widened, type slowly looked up  to then slowly move down to be to his forarms to look over tharn to shakily breathe in and out to gulp.
"Prove..... Prove it to me."
Tharn raised an eye brow to then place his hands to the bottom of his shirt to take it over to throw to the side to step closer to have a wide smile to his face.